NIVEA Invisible for Black and White 48H Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought this deodorant would be another good quality product from NIVEA
  • I noticed that it didn't leave any yellow staining on my white shirt

by Ghina Ahms

I was looking up for a nice deodorant that would suit my needs. I don’t really sweat a lot. My regular work just requires me to stay indoor most of the times. I sweat more when I go out because I live in a tropical country which is quite hot during summertime. Anyway, I just want a deodorant that would last longer and does not irritate my skin. Also, in the past, I tried deodorants that left marks on my clothes.
  • NIVEA Invisible for Black and White 48H Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
  • Now, I saw this 50 ml bottle of NIVEA Invisible for Black and White 48H Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. I tried a lot of NIVEA products before and most of their products worked well for me. I thought this deodorant would be another good quality product from NIVEA.

• NIVEA Invisible for Black and White 48H Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
  • NIVEA Invisible for Black and White 48H Anti-Perspirant Deodorant comes in a roll-on type bottle. They also have the spray type but I chose the roll-on. It has crystal clear liquid content. It has nice smell in it but my sister found the smell quite overwhelming for her. Anyway, the label from the bottle states that it leaves no white marks on black clothing and no yellow staining on white clothing.

• NIVEA Invisible for Black and White 48H Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
  • Reading all these information, I was convinced to try it. I purchased this deodorant for PhP90.00 or US$2. I think it is quite affordable.

• NIVEA Invisible for Black and White 48H Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
  • After I took a shower when I went back home, I used it. I rolled it like three times both my underarms. It was not sticky on the skin. It absorbed readily. Its smell stayed for a long time. I noticed that it didn’t leave any yellow staining on my white shirt.

• NIVEA Invisible for Black and White 48H Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
  • The downside for me which is very bad and disappointing was I started to feel itchy in my underarms the next day I woke up. I took shower and scrubbed a little bit my underarm area. The itchiness was almost gone. I thought things would be fine and it was not the effect from the deodorant. So, after two days and the itchiness was completely gone, I applied it again and this time during the day. The itchiness came up again after a few hours. I could not help but scratch my underarms. I checked in the mirror and both sides were really reddish. It got irritated.

I was really concerned that it would leave a mark on both my underarms. I thought it would turn the skin dark. I am just glad it didn’t. I stopped using it immediately. I still have the bottle which reminds me to throw it away soon. I was really disappointed. The product was promising but turned out not well for me. I was not happy at all with its result. I gave 3 out of 10 for its good smell and non-staining effect.

Rebecca Lee says :

Will this antiperspirant keep me dry during a workout? I sweat a lot, especially since my first pregnancy, but the deodorant I use now doesn’t keep my dry although it is Arm and Hammer. Will this help keep my sweating down?

Ghina Ahms replies :

Hello Ms. Rebecca…I only used NIVEA Invisible for Black and White 48H Anti-Perspirant Deodorant for two or three days only since my underarms started getting itchy after using this product. Anyway, I cannot attest if it could keep you dry during workout. So far, I haven’t encountered any deodorant that could keep me dry for a long time.

Ayee vriendschap says :

Was your irritation caused by nivea or was it only because of the weather in your country?

Ghina Ahms replies :

Hi Ayee I don’t think the weather could be the reason for my irritation. I used different brands of deodorant in the past and I didn’t get any adverse reactions. However, this product caused me to have irritation. I hope I answered you question.

Jo Lowery says :

re : I noticed that it didn’t leave any yellow staining on my white shirt
It kept me moist and refreshed under my arms without staining my clothes so it made me feel confident that I didn’t smell bad and that I had no embarrassing stains or patches under my arms

Ghina Ahms replies :

Hi Jo It is good to know that your experience with this product turned out well for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311121639940431/k2311a121/12.1.14