Macadamia Oil Shampoo (Organix)
  • Macadamia Oil Shampoo from Organix is an excellent shampoo for almost any type of hair, as I believe
  • So, I decided to try something more expensive, and purchased Macadamia Oil Shampoo from Organix
  • After a first wash, my hair did not feel any different, so I thought it is just another shampoo I will try and never buy again
  • I have been using this shampoo for already 6 months, and I do not regret it even a bit
  • All-in-all, I recommend this shampoo to people with dry or damaged hair

• by Alla

Macadamia Oil Shampoo from Organix is an excellent shampoo for almost any type of hair, as I believe. However, it’s best suitable for dry hair!

My hair used to be dry all the time, and I have literally tried more than 100 different types of shampoos, but nothing helped me for a long period of time.

Head and shoulders did a good job;

however, only for 2 months.

So, I decided to try something more expensive, and purchased Macadamia Oil Shampoo from Organix. After a first wash, my hair did not feel any different, so I thought it is just another shampoo I will try and never buy again. However, after the second wash, my hair became silk soft, and my dandruff disappeared completely. I was surprised.

My hair did not only become soft and hydrated, but also started to grow. The changes in growth are quite significant - 10 centimeters in 3 weeks.

I have been using this shampoo for already 6 months, and I do not regret it even a bit. My hair feels nice, soft, silky and looks healthy.

Let me describe how the shampoo looks ...

• Macadamia Oil Shampoo (Organix)
      inside, so you do not buy a fake. Inside the shampoo is creamy white/golden color. It even has some sort of a gold shine to it, so it is easily recognizable. When you put it in your hand, it is thicker than regular shampoos, and does not smell as strong as for example any other cheap fruity shampoo. It has a
      normal, organic shampoo smell.

By the way, this shampoo is actually organic, and is actually good for your hair. You can read the ingredients of the shampoo on the back - you won’t find a bad one!

All-in-all, I recommend this shampoo to people with dry or damaged hair. It helped me after a long search, I believe it will help you as well.

Brittany Nerpel says :

re : Macadamia Oil Shampoo from Organix is an excellent shampoo for almost any type of hair, as I believe
I have tried so many different types of shampoo for my dry damaged hair. With most of them i am very disappointed and end up throwing them away and never buying them again. With the Macadamia Oil shampoo however, I could feel the difference in the first wash. It left my hair feeling so soft and silky. It smells wonderful too not too strong but still leaves your hair smelling fantastic. I try to use organic products whenever I can and this is 100% organic shampoo. If you have dry or damaged hair this shampoo is perfect, although it can be used with any type of hair. I would strongly suggest this to anyone looking for a new shampoo that actually works

Alla replies :

Yes, Brittany I agree with you. It is organic, and amazing for dry hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111639890130/k2311a1128/11.28.14