Allergan Cellufresh Formula Lubricating Eye Drops  » Health  »
2.5
  • I thought just sleeping it through the night would be fine

by Ghina Ahms

Too much using of electronic gadgets can really strain the eyes. I use my laptop 10 to 12 hours a day for work. Aside from that, I use my android phone for reading messages and a quick browse on the net. So, that is a lot of time in front of these gadgets.
  • Allergan Cellufresh Formula Lubricating Eye Drops
  • At first I didn’t pay much attention on my eyes. I just put eye drops on them when it is much needed. I don’t worry much that one day I may hurt my eyes. I thought just sleeping it through the night would be fine.

• Allergan Cellufresh Formula Lubricating Eye Drops
  • However, through the years, I have been abusing my eyes. Now, I am wearing eyeglasses. Also, my eyes easily turn dry when in front of the computer. Sometimes, I could see some reddish marks on my eyes. It becomes irritating when it is too dry.

• Allergan Cellufresh Formula Lubricating Eye Drops
  • So, to keep my eyes from dryness, I lubricate it using Allergan Cellufresh Formula Lubricating Eye Drops. The label from its box mentions that it has long-lasting, fast, moisturizing action. It can relieve you from dry eye irritation temporarily.

• Allergan Cellufresh Formula Lubricating Eye Drops
  • Well, sounds pretty promising. I bought a package of this product. It has twist and pull tab containers that you would discard immediately once opened. The package contains 30 pieces of these tiny eye drop containers. When you open a single container, you cannot reuse it anymore.

• Allergan Cellufresh Formula Lubricating Eye Drops
  • My first application on my eyes, I used two drops on each. There were still a few drops inside the container but I had to dispose it as per instruction from its package. Nothing out of ordinary happened after first application. It moisturizes my eyes for a short time but I can still feel discomfort due to dryness. It does not completely give relief on my eyes. It was just temporary and good only for 10 to 20 minutes after application. After that, the discomfort continues.

I was not satisfied at all with its result. I thought it would relieve me from my discomfort due to eye dryness. Its effect is just a very short time. This is not a good purchase for me. I would never buy it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428111639880130/k2311a1128/11.28.14