Scholl Hard Skin Dual Action Foot File
  • Also, it is more convenient because I can just do the task within the comforts of my home
  • This is definitely not suitable for those having poor blood circulation and diabetes
  • Finally, I would highly recommend this product
  • It is affordable since it only cost me $12 and it lasts long

by Ghina Ahms

I came across Scholl Hard Skin Dual Action Foot File while I went shopping for my cosmetic stuff. I saw its package from one of the shelves in the store.
  • Scholl Hard Skin Dual Action Foot File
  • I have always wanted to buy a nice foot file to smoothen that hard skin on my feet. I got tired of visiting the salon and spend more money for a foot spa. Also, it is more convenient because I can just do the task within the comforts of my home.

• Scholl Hard Skin Dual Action Foot File
  • Anyway, I grabbed a package of Scholl Hard Skin Dual Action Foot File. That same night, I cleaned my feet and soak it in lukewarm water for a few minutes. I wiped it dry and started using my new foot file.

• Scholl Hard Skin Dual Action Foot File
  • I like this product a lot. It has two file surfaces. The coarse side which has one dot on its file head is used to remove rough and dry skin. The finer side which has two dots on its file head is to smoothen the skin.

• Scholl Hard Skin Dual Action Foot File
  • I kept rubbing the coarse side for the calluses. I did not stop until I saw my feet skin was turning pinkish. I added a nice lotion after I smoothen out the skin. The hard skin on the heel area was gone. Instead, I had this soft smooth pinkish skin on my feet.

• Scholl Hard Skin Dual Action Foot File
  • The good thing about this product is that it is very comfortable to use. It has an easy grip. Its shape is slightly bent so it can cover any curves or dents of the sole area. I can control how hard or gentle I can go in rubbing off the hard skin.

Aftercare is very easy. This foot file is washable. I just wash under tap water and let it dry. I have this product for more than a year now. It does not show any rusty part on its file area. By the way, take extra caution if you have broken skin. If I were you, I would not use it at all for broken skin. This is definitely not suitable for those having poor blood circulation and diabetes.

Finally, I would highly recommend this product. It is affordable since it only cost me $12 and it lasts long. It is actually a good purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128111639870130/k2311a1128/11.28.14