Faultless Heavy Starch
  • What I love about this starch is the claim of it to be heavy starch
  • What I have noticed when I starch and iron jeans with the Faultless Heavy starch is that it leaves my clothes feeling crisp and wrinkle free
  • I think sometimes maybe I have sprayed just a little more starch than I should or I left the iron on the clothes a little longer than I should have
  • I have not noticed a difference in the smell, they all smell like starch
  • I would recommend Faultless Heavy Starch to anyone who enjoys ironing with starch, just don't overspray like I do

• by Erica

When growing up, I didn’t do any ironing. My dad ironed all my clothes and when using starch, he had his go to starch which was Faultless Heavy Starch in any scent as long as it was the heavy starch. When I moved out and got on my own, I began using the same Faultless starch because that is one of the starch brands I grew up on. What I have found out is that Faultless Heavy Starch is inexpensive.

I have purchased this starch for 97 cents plus tax at Walmart on many occasions.

What I love about this starch is the claim of it to be heavy starch. Usually I use starch for mostly jeans. I feel this really helps the jeans to become stiffer, which is what I go for especially when I iron my son’s jeans. What I have noticed when I starch and iron jeans with the Faultless Heavy starch is that it leaves my clothes feeling crisp and wrinkle free. My only downside is that there are times when there is starch residue left on the jeans, I don’t know why that happens. I think sometimes maybe I have sprayed just a little more starch than I should or I left the iron on the clothes a little longer than I should have. I just wipe it off or scratch it off, depending on how much of the residue is actually left on the clothes.

Faultless ...

• Faultless Heavy Starch
      Heavy Starch comes in various scents, and I have purchased them all from the original, lemon and lavender, and to be honest, to me they all smell the same and work the same way. I have not noticed a difference in the smell, they all smell like starch. I have no problem with the smell, I just can’t distinguish what is the difference. I think the so called scents are there in name only.

Personally, I think that Faultless Heavy

Starch is a great starch for jeans and shirts. I believe it leaves my clothes looking neat and presentable when I iron. When I use the starch on dress shirts, it does help to make ironing easier and helps to give the shirt a nice wrinkle free look. Even though it is a heavy starch, I do feel that it is not overbearing.

I would recommend Faultless Heavy Starch to anyone who enjoys ironing with starch, just don’t overspray like I do.

Faultless Heavy Starch
Rebecca Lee says :

How do I keep this product from leaving little white dots all over my clothes?

Erica says :

That’s a problem I sometimes have to. It often happens to me when I’m starching jeans. What I try to do is not apply too much starch, or even try a lighter starch instead of the heavy starch.

John says :

I’ve used this starch and this tends to happen when either the iron is too hot, or too much starch has been applied.

Dave Allen says :

Can this starch be used on dark blue jeans? My wife doesnt think so but id like to use starch on my jeans to keep them stiffer for dress occasions. Can I use this starch for my dark denim jeans?

Erica replies :

Yes I use this starch on dark blue jeans but spray lightly so you won’t have a lot of starch residue on your jeans.

B. M Arnold says :

This is the only brand of starch I use. I too nothing those white spots. I try to avoid being heavy handed when spraying. Instead, I spray evenly at a distance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328111639840130/k2311a1128/11.28.14