Thomas’ Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Bagels
  • I like a bagel that I can easily bite into that's fresh and soft
  • I know the bagels are going to taste fresh and I know they're going to have a really pleasant flavor to them, and so I never worry when picking up a package
  • I would certainly recommend this flavor in particular to any person out there that enjoys bagels and enjoys the taste of both pumpkin and cinnamon
  • I look forward to seeing them on store shelves every autumn and it's one of the many reasons why autumn is my favorite time of the year

• by CirclingCanvas

Year round, there are a variety of different flavored bagels to choose from. Come the autumn season though, there is one flavor in particular that I keep an eye out for.

I can enjoy the various other kinds of bagels throughout the rest of the year, but around autumn, it’s all about the pumpkin spice bagels! Six large, soft and rich in pumpkin cinnamon scent and taste come in a package for three dollars and twenty-nine cents, and occasionally, they will be

buy one, get one free, which I really enjoy taking advantage of! I can go through a package in just under a week, so even if I get a second one free, I don’t have to really worry about the bagels getting hard or losing too much of their freshness.

What makes ThomasLimited Edition Pumpkin Spice Bagels a treat to have is, in part, the pleasant aroma of pumpkin and cinnamon that comes from the toaster while the bagels are toasting.

Just the scent of the bagels is enough to make my appetite grow! The satisfying smell of the bagels builds up to that moment when I take the first bite and I’m treated to a delightfully deep pumpkin flavor mixed in with a more subtle, but still prevalent enough to not go unnoticed, cinnamon taste.

For me, this is one of those kinds of bagels that I actually prefer to enjoy plain, because I find that any spread that I put on it,

• Thomas' Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Bagels
      rather than enhance the overall flavor of the bagel, ends up covering up some of the pumpkin and cinnamon taste, and that’s something I don’t want to have happen.

I like a bagel that I can easily bite into that’s fresh and soft.

That’s what I’ve always gotten from this brand and that’s why I see it as a quality one.

I know the bagels are going to taste fresh and I know they’re going to have a really pleasant flavor to

them, and so I never worry when picking up a package.

There are less pricy packaged bagels I could buy, but Thomas’ has them beat in both variety and quality.

I would certainly recommend this flavor in particular to any person out there that enjoys bagels and enjoys the taste of both pumpkin and cinnamon.

I look forward to seeing them on store shelves every autumn and it’s one of the many reasons why autumn is my favorite time of the year!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719111639541030/k2311a1119/11.19.14