Dial Lavender & Twilight Jasmine Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap
  • As I was about to run out of bar soap I decided to go to my local Dollar Tree
  • This has immediately become one of my favorite bar soaps
  • Not only is the box purple but the soap is purple also which I think makes this soap very pretty
  • When I first showered with this bar soap I noticed how it lathers really well which is something I love
  • I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a fragrant soap that's not overpowering but the smell is still strong

• by Erica

As I was about to run out of bar soap I decided to go to my local Dollar Tree. I had already planned which type of soap I was going to buy. As I browsed through the soap section I immediately changed my mind when I saw the Dial Lavender & Twilight Jasmine Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap. I had never seen this version of Dial soap but I decided to test it out.

What caught my eye in the midst

of the other colorful boxes of soap was this light purple box. I go to dollar tree sometimes to purchase soap but this was the first time I seen this purple box. I said to myself this looks like something new to this store so I picked it up to see what the name of the soap was and it was Dial’s Lavender & Twilight Jasmine Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap.

As I usually do I smelled the soap from the box, because if I can smell it from the box then it might be worth buying. It had a nice smell to it so I purchased the bar soap for a dollar.

This has immediately become one of my favorite bar soaps. Not only is the box purple but the soap is purple also which I think makes this soap very pretty. When I first showered with this bar soap I noticed how it lathers really well which is something ...

• Dial Lavender & Twilight Jasmine Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap
      I love. I liked how the soap rinsed off without leaving any soap residue. Sometimes when I use bar soap my skin feels dry, but this soap was better for me concerning dry skin. It wasn’t a huge difference but I did pay attention to the fact that my skin wasn’t as dry as it normally would be.

My favorite part about this soap is the fragrance. As I showered with the soap I could smell the lavender but the

jasmine stood out more to me. I loved how the fragrance stayed on my skin and lingered. I felt clean, fresh and smelling great was icing on the cake.

I will definitely purchase Dial Lavender & Twilight Jasmine Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap again. This bar soap exceeded my expectations and is now my one of my favorite soap from the Dial brand. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a fragrant soap that’s not overpowering but the smell is still strong.

Rebecca Lee says :

Is this as antibacterial as the regular dial? I use regular dial but it dries my hands out really bad. Will this help with that?

Erica says :

I didn’t notice if there was a difference in the antibacterial or regular dial. What I did notice is that I often have dry skin from using bar soaps sometimes and when I used this one,my skin didn’t feel irritated or extra dry. I felt that it helped a little for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112111639260130/k2311a1112/11.12.14