Vizio 32 inch LCD HDTV television  » Electronics  »
  • Only because I thought it was going to be a long process
  • I only recommend this tv because of the price value and it does work great for awhile
  • I would have to say buyer beware on this television because I know others who have a vizio tv and have not had the pop so it's really unknown what could happen

• by Erica

I received my 32 inch LCD HDTV Vizio television as a Christmas present from my sister, who thought my other television was out of date and that I needed an upgrade. I have to say I was excited to receive a new tv, because at the time I wanted another one but couldn’t afford it, so this was a blessing.

What immediately got my attention was how easy the box that the tv came in wasn’t heavy. We had Christmas at my mom’s house so I received it there and took it home. I really liked how the handle on the box

was centered and at the top. This made it easier for me to carry, especially since I lived upstairs.

I have never assembled a television before, and to be honest I waited about a week to put this tv together. Only because I thought it was going to be a long process. The directions were understandable and the assembly was so easy. Only a couple of steps and it was done. That was a load off of me, not having to deal with a bunch of screws.

What a huge difference in the screen format from my old tv. Everything was crystal clear and the picture was sharp. I loved it. One thing I especially like is how I’m able to change the screen size to what I want, whether it be normal, wide, panoramic view or zoom. One con that I would point out is the buttons on the side of the tv that control everything have gotten harder to push. I don’t use my remote control at times, and so I just push the buttons. It has now become difficult maneuver the control buttons without any remote assistance.

As much as I love my t.v, the biggest con which made this t.v a ...

• Vizio 32 inch LCD HDTV television
      safety hazard. One day out of nowhere the tv made a popped noise and then suddenly smoke was coming from the back of it. It wasn’t fire, but the smoke did rattle my nerves a bit. I looked on the internet to see if this had ever happened to anyone else and found that it had happened to a lot of people and was known as the vizio pop. Before this had happened, for several weeks I would be watching t.v and then it would just black out. I would turn the t.v off and then back on and the picture
      would show again. I still have the tv and it works fine. I haven’t had anymore problems out of it and the pop was a year ago.

Vizio televisions are often cheaper than a lot of brands. I only recommend this tv because of the price value and it does work great for awhile. I would have to say buyer beware on this television because I know others who have a vizio tv and have not had the pop so it’s really unknown what could happen. When I do decide to purchase another tv for myself in the future it will be a different brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1613101638691231/k2311a1013/10.13.14