Crocs Springi Ballet Flat  » Clothes  »
  • When Crocs shoes were first released I heard rave reviews about their amazing comfort, I couldn't bring myself to buy a pair though because I hated the look of them
  • I decided it was about time to gives these a try, so after some though I picked up a pair of springi flat, size W5 (USA size) in espresso/ petal pink from the Crocs store
  • Wearing them for the first time at work I noticed a huge difference on the effects that standing all day had on my feet and back with these shoes on
  • One of the things I was also very much impressed with was that these Springi Flats gave me no blusters whatsoever, being new shoes and all that was a relief
  • I am hoping that the the problem I had with these Springi Flats was just a problem in my shoes and not a flaw in the design of the shoes as a whole, because this is truly a comfortable shoe

• by Lorin Katz

Being in a job that requires me to stand most of the day has really taken a toll on my feet, and especially my lower back. I need to have a shoe that is not only comfortable on my feet, but that can ease the pressure on my back too. I have tried a few different orthopedic shoes in the passed, but with little or no improvement for me.

When Crocs shoes were first released I heard rave reviews about their amazing comfort, I couldn’t bring myself to buy a pair though because I hated the look of them. Since then Crocs designs have really come a long way.They now have a whole range of amazing shoes from boots to mary janes - shoes that you can wear for all kinds of occasions. I decided it was about time

to gives these a try, so after some though I picked up a pair of springi flat, size W5 (USA size) in espresso/ petal pink from the Crocs store.

Crocs springi flat espresso /petal pink are ballet pumps that are made from durable molded Croslite material = Croslite is a closed cell resin. The footbed has nubs on it which are supposed to provide a foot massage as you walk, but I can’t say that it did. The shoe is designed with an elastic collar that is woven around the top for an easy comfortable fit. These crocs come in a multiple range of colours, usually with the elastic collar in a different colour to the shoe making them extra stylish. These retail for R399.95 in the Crocs store.

My first impression when I put these shoes on was how comfortable they were, this was due to the elastic band which gives them quite a loose fit, this at first may feel a bit flimsy if its something you are not used to. The footbed also had a nice cushioned springi feeling that made it feel like I was walking on air. I was a bit worried that the nubs on the footbed would be uncomfortable at first but I didn’t really feel them at all.

Wearing them for the first time at work I noticed a huge difference on the effects that standing all day had on my feet and back with these shoes on. For the first time in a long time there was no back pain by the time lunch rolled around. One of the things I was also very much impressed with was that these ...

• Crocs Springi Ballet Flat
      Springi Flats gave me no blusters whatsoever, being new shoes and all that was a relief. These Crocs definitely became my go to shoes, probably the most comfortable shoes I had ever owned.

I had been wearing these shoes quite often for about three months, the nice neutral espresso colour of the shoe which is a dark brown, allows you to wear them with basically any colour outfit. I also have to mention that I got quite a few compliments about how cute they looked, especially with the gentle pop of pink in the elastic band. I found my Springies to be a great summer shoe as they were quite open, having aerated spaces running down both sides that keep your feet nice and cool.

Unfortunately the reason why I only wore these for three months was because

they broke. Due to continued friction from walking the elastic collar had cut right the the thin top part of the hole its woven through. I also notice that the soles of the shoe had actually worn down a lot for only three months. Crocs has a six month guarantee on all their shoes and luckily I was able to take them back . To my disappointment this particular style was out of stock in store, but I was offered alternative options.

I am hoping that the the problem I had with these Springi Flats was just a problem in my shoes and not a flaw in the design of the shoes as a whole, because this is truly a comfortable shoe. I would have given them a 8/10 but because they did break I will go with a 7/10.

Azriel says :

I love these shoes and wear them everyday to work. These shoes are so comfortable to wear for me and sure does help me get a lot more walk than expected. It feels great to walk in them. Also even if I use this everyday the pair sure lasted me more than a year. It may be a bit more on the expensive side at first but you’ll get returns by using it almost all the time and it lasts well even when you walk on busy street or cement floorings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5529091638550330/k2311a0929/9.29.14