Raspberry Ketone - Advanced Weight-loss Formula with Raspberry Ketone  » Health  »
  • I know regular diet and exercise doesn’t always work and I could use a little help with controlling my diet
  • For health reasons, I was advised by my doctor to lose 20 pounds to avoid diabetes and other complications related to my health
  • Although I was reluctant at first, I decided to try it
  • I was surprised the supplements only cost $10.00
  • I would recommend this to anyone who needs to lose weight immediately

• by Shawn Tillman

Trying to lose weight the right way has become an obsession of mine. I know regular diet and exercise doesn’t always work and I could use a little help with controlling my diet. Lately, I have become so overwhelmed with the countless number of weightless products on the market that I just don’t bother looking into further. For health reasons, I was advised by my doctor to lose 20 pounds to avoid diabetes and other complications related to my health. Of course my physician has advised me of this for several years, but I always explain to him that I’m making

an effort; however, nothing seems to work for me.

I have tried a number of programs including Alli, the cabbage soup diet and too many other weight loss supplements in an attempt to lose 30 pounds or more. Some of these programs were too costly, and the average weight I lost fell between six and ten pounds. Also, most of the weight I loss was water and I often struggled to eliminate the belly fat. While I have given myself some credit for putting in the effort, I also knew I needed to search for something better. I needed a weight-loss supplement that I could commit to without the negative side effects. I want to lose the weight and not have a heart attack, stroke or die!

Well, one day I ventured to the Target Store in Charlotte, NC, I stumbled across Raspberry Ketone - Ketone RX. I recalled reading an article about the miraculous weight loss properties inside raspberries. Although I was reluctant at first, I decided to try it. I was surprised the supplements only cost $10.00! However, after I got over the sticker price shock, I immediately started taking the Raspberry Ketone supplement. The first thing I noticed was the ...

• Raspberry Ketone - Advanced Weight-loss Formula with Raspberry Ketone
      instant level of energy. Naturally, I felt alert instead of sluggish and tiresome. I felt stimulated and my hunger was greatly suppressed which caused me to consume less food than I normally would. For example, if I normally would eat a whole box of pizza at one time, my appetite would be reduced to eating only eat one or two slices.

Nonetheless, after taking these supplements I did not feel jittery and I slept at my normal time. After the first day of taking the supplement, I immediately noticed my waist and belly slimmed down as well as my inner thighs. I

have never seen immediate results when I used the other products. Overall, I continued to monitor my progress without exercising and dieting for about 90 days. Initially my weight prior to taking Raspberry Ketone was 158.5 pounds. By the beginning of the 91st day, I weighed 132.5 pounds. So, in 90 days I lost 26 pounds. Out of all the weight-loss products in the market I’ve tried thus far, this product has certainly proved its worth. It is one of the cheapest weight-loss products in the market and the most effective. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to lose weight immediately.

7hereviewer says :

re : I was surprised the supplements only cost $10.00
After reading your review I start rethinking about buying raspberry ketone. The truth is I remember buying raspberry ketone about 6-7 years ago and it worked marvels. I must say I did not buy this RX kind you are talking about but something very similar and I lost about 10 pounds in about a month and I was thrilled about it. Then last year I bought the same pills again and they didn’t work whatsoever so I gave up on raspberry ketone. Now reading your review I started thinking about buying the kind you are talking about but the shipping from the United States costs triple the price of the pills.

I read online that most of the raspberry ketones you buy online does not contain any raspberry ketone at all so or contains a synthetic one that does not work so I am not sure what to do.

re : I would recommend this to anyone who needs to lose weight immediately
good but not like a natural source of food.may be it have some side effects which may apear after long time.it is not study but my own piont of viewes.

Galega says :

There are complete lack of authentic clinical trials and scientific studies in this regard, and which makes it necessary to take it with care. Weight loss products, which claims big, can be dangerous in the long run. The fact that raspberry ketones chemically resemble other stimulants suggests the potential for certain side effects. And there are anecdotal reports of jitteriness, increased blood pressure, and rapid heartbeat among people taking raspberry ketone supplements.

re : I would recommend this to anyone who needs to lose weight immediately
the best healthy way is to control diet and do excersise daily.

re : I would recommend this to anyone who needs to lose weight immediately
weight losing with control diet is essencial which is a natural way but these like thing work too a little bit.

re : I would recommend this to anyone who needs to lose weight immediately
i think the cost is prety good.

re : I would recommend this to anyone who needs to lose weight immediately
only this is not enogh.excersise and control also nessecery.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345091637920530/k2311a095/9.5.14