Kirkland Signature Ground Sirloin and Loin of Beef Patties  » Food  »
  • I decided to buy these burgers at Costco last week
  • I paid $21.99 for them and you get about 18 burgers
  • So when I bought them I thought, maybe it wouldn't be enough for the BBQ, but it was plenty
  • I get a lot of items that are Kirkland signature brand and I'm rarely disappointed by them

• by Alexandra

I decided to buy these burgers at Costco last week. I was having a BBQ and figured I’d try them out. I’ve bought the Kirkland ground beef patties before and wasn’t thrilled by them. They’re already thin before you cook them. After you cook them they shrink a lot. I noticed that they have 22% fat on them. No wonder they shrink! So even though you get less burgers and they’re about $2

more, I decided to buy the sirloin ones way.

The sirloin burgers were really good and thick! They only have 15% fat on them. You can actually taste burger meat. Since they are thick they’re more filling. So you won’t need to eat as many. I had one burger with other sides and I was good! You can see in the package that they are already thick. When you cook them they hardly shrink. That’s because there is less fat on them!

I was very happy that I bought them! They weren’t dry either. The quality of the burgers are so much better! I paid $21.99 for them and you get about 18 burgers. So when I bought them I thought, maybe it wouldn’t be enough for the BBQ, but it was plenty. I even had left over, since I didn’t need to make them all. Everybody ...

• Kirkland Signature Ground Sirloin and Loin of Beef Patties
      was raving at how good the burgers were! Especially for frozen patties! I was just so happy that everyone liked them, including myself!

I’d say they’re definitely worth getting! Especially if you have a BBQ! Those burgers will be the only ones I get when I have a BBQ. If you want a good tasting, meaty and thick burger, then these are the burgers for you! The sirloin quality is so much better! I

get a lot of items that are Kirkland signature brand and I’m rarely disappointed by them. I won’t ever get their regular ground beef patties again! The sirloin burgers are it for me! What’s great is that they are leaner burgers and you’re getting mostly beef, and not mostly fat.

I would absolutely recommend these burgers! Especially if you need a lot of burgers, and you want high quality beef, then these sirloin burgers are perfect to have.

quick note by anonymous :

Add some liquid smoke to the top of the burger and they will taste l8ke you geilled them over smoke. Much better with a drop or two of liquid smoke.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729081637730431/k2311a0829/8.29.14