Virgin Mobile Broadband On the Go with No Contract USB Device
  • Another feature that I thought was worth speaking on was the ability to reach Virgin Mobile's website even if you hadn't made a purchase
  • The only thing I dislike is the fact that I have to find a way to use all of my megabytes before the end of the month or they will be thrown out like a rag doll

• by Tina B.

I’m an internet fanatic. Anything that has to do with the internet I’m all over it. That is one of the reasons why I got Virgin Mobile Broadband 2 Go. It allows me to take my internet on the road, which is fitting for me and my lifestyle.

Virgin Mobile Broadband 2 go is pretty sweet. It comes with some serious advantages while there are a few things that I get upset about. I can connect to the Wi-Fi through a USB attached wireless device. Talk about being able to actually use Wi-Fi without bumming someone else’s service.

Now the thing

that I liked was that there was absolutely no monthly commitment. And since I hate being committed to things, I figured Virgin Mobile was pulling at my heart strings. I was able to purchase Broadband 2 go USB device at Best Buy for $40.

Now before you go run out and buy your wireless Wi-Fi, let me be clear. The only place you can get this item from is at Best Buy or at Amazon. But I’m not a big fan of Amazon, so I stayed loyal and true.

Setting up the device and software was easy. I was walked through the

entire process from beginning to end. I didn’t have to reach out to customer service. I didn’t get confused along the way. And access was almost immediate once I set everything up. Everything was pretty much plug and play when it came to this software.

Another feature that I thought was worth speaking on was the ability to reach Virgin Mobile’s website even if you hadn’t made a purchase. This allowed me to reach customer service if I was having technical issues with my service or I was in need of the 800 number. Either way it was a great asset.

Broadband 2 ...

• Virgin Mobile Broadband On the Go with No Contract USB Device
      GO is awesome because it allows me to pay for what I need. If I need 1GB worth of internet access, I can pay $60. If I only need 100MB of internet access, I can pay $10. The flexible payment options is perfect for people with different needs. Since I don’t do things such as download or watch movies when I’m away from home,I don’t purchase anything other than 10$ worth of Wi-Fi.

will be thrown out like a rag doll. This is why I only purchase what I need. Another thing that I didn’t like about Broadband 2 Go is that it doesn’t support Mac users, so I wasn’t able to use it with my Mac laptop, which sucked major.

For the most part, I’m able to get what I need with Virgin Mobile Broadband 2 Go. The service is reliable, and I get decent speeds even at peak time. It’s better than some of the other services I have tried,which says a lot considering I have tried some of the bigger mobile,internet providers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2127081637711231/k2311a0827/8.27.14