Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels  » Housewares  »
  • I like that you can select a size and not waste it
  • I felt like when I bought regular paper towels, that I was wasting them
  • What I dislike about the paper towels was the print on them
  • I found myself drying something with it and there would be a blue or red spot on an item that I was drying
  • I would definitely recommend them to others

• by Alexandra

I really like the Bounty Select-A-Size paper towels! I like that you can select a size and not waste it. I felt like when I bought regular paper towels, that I was wasting them. I’d have this big sheet for a little mess and it was just unnecessary. I was finding myself ripping the paper towels in half. To me it was just a hassle.

They really are absorbent. I don’t find myself wasting so much anymore. I love the texture of them! They don’t fall apart and tear like other paper towels I have

used. They’re easy for me to even clean with. They are pretty strong too. If I was cleaning or wiping down stuff, I usually can reuse a few times before having to throw them out. I probably buy more paper towels, than I do an other paper product in my house. I just like to use them so much for everything. I feel like cleaning and wiping up stuff with them, is better than using a sponge. To me a sponge can carry so much germs and start to smell. You have to make sure you clean the sponge properly. Even with that, they eventually fall apart anyway. At least with the paper towels you clean, wipe stuff down and throw it away. It’s great to use when you’re cooking! If I’m making any fried type of food, like chicken cutlets, I just put the paper towels between them. It absorbs the oil and you don’t have to deal with oily food. I never have to worry about them sticking to my food or falling apart. The bounty paper towels never have fallen apart or got stuck to my food.

What I dislike about ...

• Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels
      the paper towels was the print on them. It looks all pretty and everything, but the colors would run. I found myself drying something with it and there would be a blue or red spot on an item that I was drying. I use them a lot. Either I wet the paper towel to wash something, or use a dry one to wipe stuff up. When I saw the color on my stove or something, I was wondering where it came from? My boyfriend noticed it too when he used them. So from now on I try
      to look for just the white paper towels in select-a-size. I’d rather not deal with the color running on my plates or counter tops. I really do like them a lot! But my only complaint were the printed ones. Sometimes I can’t find the select-a-size in just white. I hope they can improve the printed ones so that they don’t run, or just only put the white ones on the market.

Otherwise I really love the paper towels! The feel and the quality of them, are worth it compared to the cheap ones! I would definitely recommend them to others!

Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels
Kyra says :

re : I felt like when I bought regular paper towels, that I was wasting them
Bounty….the quicker picker-upper? I say most definitely other paper towels fall apart quickly, rip, are non-absorbant, and a whole roll is what it takes to get anything clean. Bounty paper towels is where its at, SUPER ABSORBANT Should be considered one size fits all, because with bounty, one is all that is needed. You can feel the strength with Bounty Soak the paper towl, absorb the water, scrub an object, rewash, and wring out again, and voila One full, in tact, paper towel. I would highly recommend it compared to any other waste, fall apart, throw away in tiny pieces. Paper towel.

"When all else doubts me, I pickup that Bounty. "
-myself

Alexandra replies :

Thank you for the positive feedback Bounty is truly the best I use it for so many things. What’s great is you can use it repeatedly, and then just throw it away You don’t have to worry about germs, like you would with a sponge. I just love it

Dani says :

re : I like that you can select a size and not waste it
I have used Bounty Select A Size paper towels many times and I love that I can choose the correct size and it prevents me from not wasting it. The price of it is a relatively good price compared to other paper towel brands. The paper towel itself soaks up a lot and I can count on it to do the job. The sizes are perfect ranging from a small spill to a big spill from a knocked over milk jug. I will continue buying the Bounty Select A Size paper towels because it does a wonderful job and they finally give me the option of what size I need for the job.

Alexandra replies :

Thank you for your positive feedback. Bounty does absorb a lot. Having the Select A Size is perfect, for big and small jobs.

Rebecca Lee says :

is bounty the only brand that makes the select a size paper towels?

Alexandra replies :

I have seen a few months ago, that Viva also makes the select a size. I usually by my paper towels at Costco, so they last. I only look for select a size now. You just save so much more with those. Costco sometimes changes the brands out. They had Viva select a size and I bought that. It’s good to use. It’s only 1 layer unlike bounty so it’s not as absorbent, but still does what it needs too. I even bought the Kirkland brand (since they didn’t have Bounty or Viva). Just saw that they started making select a size too. They’re not bad and they last.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320081637480531/k2311a0820/8.20.14