Revlon Soft Feel Triple Baked Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Hair Dryer  » Electronics  »
0.5
  • So I decided to get one that I could afford and hope it would be better for my hair
  • I like that it had a soft feel to the hair dryer
  • It was also light weight, which I thought was great
  • I know I didn't pay much, so I wasn't expecting a miracle
  • So I would definitely NOT recommend that hair dryer

• by Alexandra

I bought this hair dryer at Walmart. I had a hair dryer already but didn’t have a Ionic one. So I decided to get one that I could afford and hope it would be better for my hair. I like that it had a soft feel to the hair dryer. The hair dryer was black and green color. I thought it looked nice! It was also light weight, which I thought was great! I was so excited to use it and see how my hair would look! I thought, oh it’s

a Ionic hair dryer, maybe it’ll be better for my hair. I was hoping for less frizz and dryness. I know I didn’t pay much, so I wasn’t expecting a miracle! But I was hoping for a positive change.

When I used it I was kind of disappointed. It didn’t make my hair look any better after drying it. I have thick wavy hair that gets so frizzy after drying. I was hoping that the dryer would give less frizz and it didn’t. It kind of looked worse. I was shocked because I thought, since it was Ionic, that it would be better. I’ve heard that Ionic hair dryers are less damaging to your hair. So I figured if I use this maybe it would look less frizzy and dry. My hair didn’t have shine to it, like it should have. I was just surprised that it looked worse and felt worse after using it!

It did dry my hair quicker than my other hair dryer, so I thought that was good. It really wasn’t that loud either, which I thought was great!

• Revlon Soft Feel Triple Baked Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Hair Dryer
      On high it sounded loud but not like my other hair dryer. It has 2 speed settings, high, and low. 3 Heat settings, hot, warm, and cool. It also has the cool shot button. It is 1875 watts. It also has a concentrator attachment. It has a removable end cap for easy cleaning.

I used the hair dryer for a total of 3 times and by the third time the motor sound went from high to low. I had the dryer on high and suddenly it sounded like I switched it to low

but I didn’t. I unplugged it and tried again and no matter what setting it sounded the same. It pretty much lost it’s power! I was so disappointed! Not only was after using the hair dryer disappointing, but it died after only a few uses! It cost $25 for it. I’m just glad I didn’t spend more than that! It was just a waste of money!

So I would definitely NOT recommend that hair dryer! When I looked it up online, I couldn’t find any reviews for it. Lesson learned… do your research!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1619081637421231/k2311a0819/8.19.14