Grey’s Anatomy  » TV  »
1.0
  • I consider this one of the most realistic shows today
  • I love that the actors aren't drop dead gorgeous, and how you get to focus on the storyline
  • Another thing that impressed me is how you can easily understand the conversations
  • The soundtrack is amazing, it's upbeat and it just makes me want to sing along to it

• by jax
      Yet another hospital drama! Boring, not! It’s not a copycat of ER like one review I read over the world wide web. Grey’s Anatomy is not overrated nor is it filled with overacting characters.

I consider this one of the most realistic shows today.

The scenes are not overly dramatic

nor funny, it just leaves me smiling and nodding my head.

This somehow irritates my husband because he doesn’t understand why women like me love watching these so-called dramas.

I find it witty and funny without becoming too over zealous.

It focuses more on the reality of love and life,

• and rarely sways off it’s basic plot.

I love that the actors aren’t drop dead gorgeous, and how you get to focus on the storyline.

Unlike in other shows where the cast are popular TV icons, Grey’s Anatomy showcases familiar faces that we’ve come to love over the years.

Another

thing that impressed me is how you can easily understand the conversations.

There are only a few scientific words that we will never have the chance to understand unless we look it up.

The soundtrack is amazing, it’s upbeat and it just makes me want to sing along to it.

Grey's Anatomy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101705163740131/k2311a0517/5.17.07