Tag Away, Homeopathic Skin Tag Remover  » Health  »
  • I believe I inherited this problem from my mother’s side of the family as most of them have moles and warts all over their face and body
  • The dermatologist told me it would cost around a few hundred dollars to have them removed for each individual mole and wart
  • A few weeks later while shopping at Wal-Mart in Matthews, NC, I noticed the product sitting in the check-out isle and I purchased it for $10 including tax
  • Tag Away is one of the best mole and wart removal product I've ever purchased and used

• by Shawn Tillman

Over the years I developed unsightly small moles and warts on my cheeks, neck, chest and hands. I believe I inherited this problem from my mother’s side of the family as most of them have moles and warts all over their face and body. I was growing concerned about the moles and warts expanding because they appeared to pop-up and spread overnight. Every morning when I awoke, I had a tendency to take a compact mirror and veer into it to count how many more moles and warts developed.

Even though they’re harmless, I couldn’t accept living with moles and warts on body.

I had to do something before it got worst. So I’ve tried countless times to scrub them away using body and face buffers, and even a pumice stone with no success.

I even applied rubbing alcohol and witch hazel hoping to dry the moles and warts out so they would easily chip away quickly, and that didn’t work. Out of desperation to get rid of them I spoke with a dermatologist about surgical options. The dermatologist told me it would cost around a few hundred dollars to have them removed for each individual mole and wart.

After my consultation, I was saddened that I couldn’t afford to get rid of them. After I spoke with my sister about my ordeal, she told me about the Tag Away product she seen on television.

Well I accessed the information about Tag Away on the As Seen on TV website and read some of the reviews on it; however I did not purchase it online.

A few weeks later while shopping at Wal-Mart in Matthews, NC, I noticed the product sitting in the check-out isle and I purchased it for $10 including tax. Although I was very excited in using the product right away, I also had buyer’s remorse ...

• Tag Away, Homeopathic Skin Tag Remover
      because I was unsure whether it would work. I knew my patience would play a huge role in this.

So I applied the ointment daily. The smaller warts dried up within 3 weeks of treatment and flaked away as the product promised. The larger moles and warts took 5 months to shrink before it dried up and flaked away.

Interestingly, only one cheap bottle resolved my problem. The only drawback about this product is the medicinal smell it left on my body. The smell is similar to eucalyptus oil and I had to use a lot of body spray to combat the smell.

Also, to mention Tag Away does not work well with cysts. I have a cyst on my lower back, and while Tag Away shrank the size of it, the cyst did not flake away as the moles and warts did. I still can’t believe how miraculous the product is and I still have some solution leftover.

Tag Away is one of the best mole and wart removal product I’ve ever purchased and used. Everyday I’m thankful I ordered Tag Away and took a chance on it. I prayed and hoped daily that the product would work in spite of my skepticism, and it did.

Jestoni says :

Tag Away Skin Tag Remover helps to minimize unwanted skin tags on your face. Skin tags is due to some genetically inherited skin diseases that most often transferred and can give you an unwanted moles on your face that will give you an extra worries that will turn your day into a mess.
The use of the product Tag Away Skin Tag Remover lets you see feel the benefits of being the best in you. Gently apply it on the infected area and see for yourself the good benefits of this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3418081637281231/k2311a0818/8.18.14