Munchkin Brand Plates 5 pack multicolored  » Baby care  »
  • I have always used character plates for my son and wind up spending a fortune so he can have his favorite characters on the plates
  • After first time mom experience, I found that for an everyday plate, these were all my son needed
  • I like that they added fishies for decorations on these plates
  • When I bought them he was very drawn to the fact that he was getting all different colored plates with fishies on them
  • They are also microwaveable and while I don't like to microwave plastic for any length of time, I think that for a few seconds to warm up the food is completely fine

• by Crystal

These are great everyday plates for the toddler in your life! I have always used character plates for my son and wind up spending a fortune so he can have his favorite characters on the plates. While we love the character plates; they are not always practical not only because they cost more, but sometimes they actually will chip, the colors will fade, or they will break depending on the material. After first time mom experience, I found that for an everyday plate, these were all my son needed.

They are the perfect portion size for one. They

aren’t divided into different sections though so if you need to divide your child’s dishes into different sections than I wouldn’t suggest these plates for you. They are definitely sized right though. I find that an adult plate is way too large while a baby plate is way too small. This fits the perfect amount of food where it’s not overwhelming for my son.

They are also very durable. They are made of a BPA free plastic that has stood up to dropping and banging. Toddler plates that are too hard will crack if they’re dropped and while my son doesn’t deliberately try to break them; if these hit the ground hard they will remain in tact. A bug plus for a messy little guy.

I like that they added “fishies” for decorations on these plates. When I bought them he was very drawn to the fact that he was getting all different colored plates with fishies on them. The fish are clear colored and you have to look closer than normal to see them since they don’t just pop out at you but they are not hard to see at all. He really loves ...

• Munchkin Brand Plates 5 pack multicolored
      his fish plates. I think that the cartoon looking fish are very cute and add a nice detail to a toddler plate.

They wash very easily too. I put them in the top rack of my dishwasher and they have held up great. There was only one instance that one of them got a little bit warped though because I accidentally put my dishwasher on the sanitize setting. Anyone who has a sanitize setting on their dishwasher knows that the water gets boiling hot and will warp virtually any plastic. So make sure you don’t sanitize these.

Even so, they still did not crack or become unusable.

I got a 5 pack of these for 6 USD from my local shoprite and these are really sold at a lot of retailers. They are so worth it to buy for an everyday plate for your little person. They are also microwaveable and while I don’t like to microwave plastic for any length of time, I think that for a few seconds to warm up the food is completely fine. A lot of plastics are not microwaveable so this does come in handy for warming up.

duckfan says :

re : After first time mom experience, I found that for an everyday plate, these were all my son needed
These are hands down our favorite for everyday use as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5418081637271231/k2311a0818/8.18.14