Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Body Lotion
  • Truth be told, while I think it is perfect in every way I just can't justify the cost
  • For example, ingredients such as jojoba oil can cost a lot of money because they are harder to extract and serve a bountiful purpose for the skin
  • That's why I love to receive as an indulgence for a gift or special treat but I simple can't afford it for an everyday moisturizer
  • Later on I noticed that when I rubbed my legs

• by Crystal

I absolutely love this lotion; except I do not love its high price tag. I find that it does not go on sale often enough and the retail price is 20 USD for a 6.7 fluid ounce bottle. To me, that’s a lot of money. I don’t usually buy this lotion for myself but I often ask for it for a present for a special occasion.

Truth be told, while I think it is perfect in every way I just can’t justify the cost. Having made a lot of home made soaps on

my own I can recognize ingredients that are of a higher price tag. For example, ingredients such as jojoba oil can cost a lot of money because they are harder to extract and serve a bountiful purpose for the skin. When I looked at the ingredients, nothing like that stood out to me. I am nowhere near an expert on this type of thing but if I am going to pay that much money for something I want something to stand out to me that justifies the high cost; not just the brand name.
      That’s why I love to receive as an indulgence for a gift or special treat but I simple can’t afford it for an everyday moisturizer.

With all that being said, the lotion itself is to die for. I find a lot of lotions will completely aggravate my skin if I apply them right after shaving, especially the scented one. My skin is sensitive to perfumes when the pores are opened and I am exposed to razor burn. This lotion has given me no trouble at all even when applying it seconds after I shaved and got ...

• Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Body Lotion
      out of the shower. That says a lot to how gentle it is.

I remember the first time I used this ocean was at someone’s house and that’s what they had available. I put it on my legs and forgot I used it. Later on I noticed that when I rubbed my legs; they felt extra silky and smooth. I couldn’t figure out why and then I realized that I used this lotion. It really wasn’t in my head due to advertising or anything because I totally forgot I put it on.

I also noticed

myself smelling very good throughout the evening… again forgetting that I applied it. I couldn’t remember putting any perfume on and then when I realized it was the lotion I was pleasantly surprised. It truly lives up to its heavenly scent and really makes me feel like I am wearing a very light and gentle perfume. It is not overpowering but I can assure you that you will smell it for some time after applying it.

Overall this is a great lotion and totally pampering for my skin and senses; I just can’t afford to buy it all the time.

shayna says :

Lotion smells good but it dries out my hands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118081637251231/k2311a0818/8.18.14