Creme of Nature Oil Treatment with Argan Oil
1.0
  • This is an issue most Americans of African descent experience, and as a result, struggles to combat the issue
  • By my mid-30s, I noticed a huge change in the volume of my hair because more of it shed on a weekly basis and I decided it was time to do something about it
  • After researching natural alternatives to resolving my issue, I discovered that Argan Oil is an excellent product to use
  • After my first use, I noticed my hair was soft, flexible and smoother
  • I will definitely not purchase this product again

• by Shawn Tillman

Ever since my adolescence, I’ve always been plagued with extremely dry hair. This is an issue most Americans of African descent experience, and as a result, struggles to combat the issue. I have used countless hair care products such as Ultra Sheen and Soft and Beautiful to add extra moisture to my hair. Though I heavily used and relied on these products for many years, by the time I turned 30 they were no longer effective as my hair became even drier.

decided it was time to do something about it. After researching natural alternatives to resolving my issue, I discovered that Argan Oil is an excellent product to use. As a result, I purchased a 2 ounce bottle of 100% Argan Oil from Healthy Home Market store in Charlotte for $16 including tax.

After my first use, I noticed my hair was soft, flexible and smoother. I would use the oil twice a day until I depleted it within two weeks. Unfortunately, it became too costly to purchase two bottles a month and I decided to seek other options.

In January 2014, I decided to cut corners and

purchase a bottle of Creme of Nature Oil Treatment with Argan Oil at Tisun Beauty Supply for $8. I assumed that this product would work the same as using 100% Argan Oil; but, I was wrong. Creme of Nature’s version is clearly not the same as the 100% Argan Oil.

Immediately after I washed my hair, I would section my hair and apply the Crème of Nature treatment with Argan Oil to each hair strand. Afterwards, I twisted my hair while it was wet to better lock in the moisture and allowed my hair to dry naturally. Within hours after allowing my hair to dry ...

• Creme of Nature Oil Treatment with Argan Oil
      naturally, I noticed that my hair was dry and brittle to the touch.

My hair also lacked a natural shine. My hair appeared as though I didn’t put anything on it. I was deeply disappointed in the results; however, I decided to apply the product on my dry hair.

Therefore, I untwisted my hair, applied the Crème of Nature treatment with Argan Oil to each hair strand, and twisted again to see if it made a difference. Although my hair appeared healthy and moist after I finished twisting my hair, I was later disappointed again. On the next day after I released my twists, my hair strands

looked and felt dry.

I also felt some residue on my hair strands and that troubled me.

I am not sure how much Argan oil is in the Creme of Nature treatment. Even though my hair is completely natural, the product should have penetrated through my hair strands whether I had applied it on wet or dry hair.

Needless to say, I returned the product back to Tisun Beauty Supply and received store credit as a result. I would rather pay a bit more for real Argan oil than to settle for a cheap substitute found in Creme of Nature’s version. I will definitely not purchase this product again.

Romina Razuri says :

Argan oil is very helpful for all kind of dryness (hair and also skin). Apply a little amount of this oil on your nails and it’ll be stronger.

I got burnt 2d degree on my hand, some people recommended me to apply twice a day Argan oil on the burnt part (in the morning and before sleeping), it really helped me Now, I can tell by experience that it really helps the cicatrisation and thanks to this oil, the redness disapeared only 2 weeks after the first use. The formula is 100% natural and unexpensive because if we take the time to think about it, you can use it for you hair, skin and nail’s problems. Perfect use, all in one. Definitely a must have

Shawn Tillman replies :

Thanks for mentioning that. I will definitely try it on my nails and see if it makes a difference. I also had a minor burn from cooking this week which left a scar on my arm. I’ll dab some oil and see if it works also.

tinab says :

You know, I have used Argan Oil by creme of nature a few times,But like you said, it is costly. But over time, I have learned that products like this consists of other ingredients that aren’t helpful to your hair. So I started using pure coconut oil to oil my scalp and hair ends, and it works just as well as Argan Oil. Unless you are buying pure Argan oil, I see no real use in using the commercial version.

Shawn Tillman replies :

I agree, that’s why this product didn’t really work for me. My hair is naturally dry, but, it made it even drier. Authentic Argan Oil works better regardless.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113081637160531/k2311a0813/8.13.14