Bath and Body Works Pleasures Cool Citrus Basil Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Nevertheless I decided to take a look at the products anyway and ended up falling in love with the Bath and Body Works Pleasures Cool Citrus Basil Body Lotion
  • I ended up buying it and to this day I love it just as much as when I first smelled it
  • Whatever it is, it makes me feel relaxed like I've just come out of a spa and combined with one of my body splashes I know I smell like a goddess
  • Perhaps one of the best things about the scent too is that it is long-lasting, meaning that I put it on in the morning and within a few hours I I'm always surprised to be able to still smell it on my skin

• by Redtape

Someone at work was selling Bath and Body Works products again and I wasn’t too interested in buying one because I already had a ton of perfumes and lotions at home that I just wasn’t using.

Nevertheless I decided to take a look at the products anyway and ended up falling in love with the ” Bath and Body Works Pleasures Cool Citrus Basil Body Lotion”. I ended up buying it and to this day I love it just as much as when I first smelled it.

There is nothing remarkable looking about this particular bottle of lotion so I nearly passed it by several times. While it has a light mint green tinge to it,

it’s in the usual transparent Bath and Body Works 8oz bottle.

The scent on the other hand is what knocked me clear out of the water. Just like it says on the bottle, I was aware of a slight citrus scent in it which was combined with something cool and refreshing like peppermint. I didn’t see any peppermint under the list of ingredients though, so I assume I’m probably smelling the basil with a hint of something else I just can’t put my finger on. Whatever it is, it makes me feel relaxed like I’ve just come out of a spa and combined with one of my body splashes I know I smell like a goddess.

Perhaps one of the best things about the scent too is that it is long-lasting, meaning that I put it on in the morning and within a few hours I I’m always surprised to be able to still smell it on my skin. For example, one day I was at work for nearly the entire day after moisturizing my skin with it after seven in the morning, and by six in the evening I still smelled it on my skin.

I love using this lotion too because it does a good job moisturizing my skin. I work directly below the air conditioning vent for nearly the entire day so it’s cause very easy for my skin to ...

• Bath and Body Works Pleasures Cool Citrus Basil Body Lotion
      dry out. I generally find myself putting lotion on my hands and legs at least two more times throughout the day sine my skin keeps drying out with other lotions, but even though this one isn’t perfect, I’ve found that I’ve only had to moisturize my skin once.

That doesn’t mean that I feel and get extra greasy during the hot times. I simply don’t apply as much of the lotion as I would whenever I’m going to work and it overall has the same effect.

I love the Bath and Body Works Pleasures Cool Citrus Basil Lotion because it’s also not very weak like a lot of other lotions. It’s smooth and rich and so

I don’t have to use a ton of it so that my skin won’t dry out. The good thing about that feature of it too is that it has ended up lasting me a fairly long time.

I also love that while the scent of it is fairly strong and long-lasting, it isn’t strong enough to irritate my allergies and ruin my day.

I love the scent so much and haven’t read any bad reviews on it, so I’m a little confused as to why I heard that the company Bath and Body Works discontinued making the lotion. I’m just glad that I got to try it though and sorry that other people couldn’t have experienced it too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111081637090631/k2311a0811/8.11.14