Kernel Season’s Garlic Parmesan Seasoning
  • I've actually found it to taste great on hot, buttered bread as well as side dishes of vegetables that I like to have sometimes with my dinner
  • This Kernel Season's variety of popcorn seasoning is quite flavorful and good, although it's not my favorite of the brand's many seasonings
  • The reason for this is, while I love both garlic and Parmesan, I feel the company missed the mark a bit in striking a good balance between the two flavors
  • I would have enjoyed this seasoning more had the two flavors been more equal in taste
  • I would still recommend it too, to those that enjoy both garlic and Parmesan, and would like to add those flavors to their food

• by CirclingCanvas

The Kernel Season’s Garlic Parmesan Seasoning is a popcorn seasoning that adds the flavors of garlic and Parmesan to popcorn, as well as anything else you can think of to sprinkle some of the seasoning on! I’ve actually found it to taste great on hot, buttered bread as well as side dishes of vegetables that I like to have sometimes with my dinner. As a seasoning for potatoes, like mashed potatoes, baked potatoes or even fries, it works fairly well. This is a seasoning that has a variety of uses, not just for popcorn, so anything that you might feel garlic and Parmesan seasoning

would go good on, give it a try! The great thing is, too, that I find it’s not necessary to sprinkle a lot on in order to taste the flavors, so the seasoning certainly isn’t weak.

That helps add to the value of my purchase because having to use less of the seasoning means having to buy it less often.

This Kernel Season’s variety of popcorn seasoning is quite flavorful and good, although it’s not my favorite of the brand’s many seasonings.

striking a good balance between the two flavors. While the Parmesan taste is very real and prominent, that’s not so much the case with the garlic.

The garlic can be somewhat hard to make out and enjoy, so what I’m mainly tasting is the Parmesan. I would have enjoyed this seasoning more had the two flavors been more equal in taste.

That being said though, I still do enjoy the blend of garlic and Parmesan, as it certainly injects some much needed flavor in the popcorn sold in stores. As I said, too, I’ve found that the seasoning tastes good on other foods, as ...

• Kernel Season's Garlic Parmesan Seasoning
      well, so I can enjoy it with more than just popcorn.

For two dollars, this popcorn seasoning is worth the money despite it being kind of lacking in the garlic flavoring. As with the other varieties of seasoning from this brand, I do feel that the amount of salt in it is somewhat excessive and I personally don’t need that much salt in my popcorn and other foods that I add this seasoning to, so that’s another minor issue that I feel could be improved upon.

I will still buy it again as I have in the past, because I still do enjoy the flavor

it adds to my food, but I probably don’t use it as often as I otherwise would had it not had the two aforementioned issues. I would still recommend it too, to those that enjoy both garlic and Parmesan, and would like to add those flavors to their food.

Even if used for a variety of foods, too, the seasoning should still last a while because even though a two point eighty-five ounce shaker doesn’t sound like a lot of seasoning, because not a lot needs to be used to enjoy the flavor, if you’re like me, you’ll probably only end up sprinkling a little here and there.

Chad Dunn says :

re : I’ve actually found it to taste great on hot, buttered bread as well as side dishes of vegetables that I like to have sometimes with my dinner
About 3 months ago I was shopping when I first saw the Kernel Season’s Garlic Parmesan Seasoning and I just had try try it. I then found that it goes really well with hot buttered bread toasted or not. I also really enjoy it on vegetable sides, lobster, popcorn, macaroni and cheese or any other noodle side. It always seems to make my meals better. I get it at Wal-Mart for under 3 dollars which is great I love Kernel Season’s Garlic seasoning and parmesan seasoning separate and all but the two together is amazing. It contains only 2 calories per serving which is great in itself and it contains enough sodium that I don’t need to use salt on the food I eat. I’ve also never liked microwave popcorn but with the seasoning I eat it almost daily while watching the television. I really suggest that anyone young or old try the Kernel Season’s Garlic Parmesan Seasoning. You surely will not regret it They may have a different Kernel representing KFC but as long as you have this seasoning in the cupboard you will have the real Kernel and you won’t have to go anywhere for dinner

Irina says :

This exact seasoning got me hooked on popcorn again But I still find that it tastes artificial on its own

CrclingCanvas replies :

Yeah, this combination seasoning is really a treat on a variety of foods and a I’d rather use this than salt if possible. Salt is good and all, but it’s easy to go overboard with it, and this combination seasoning simply tastes better than salt. It really does give a lot of foods that extra kick of flavor that makes eating an even more enjoyable experience.

CrclingCanvas replies :

I can understand it tasting artificial on its own. Not everyone’s taste buds react to food the same way. Some people are definitely more sensitive to foods, whereas others have a harder time tasting stuff. This is just one of those things that varies from person to person.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711081637060631/k2311a0811/8.11.14