Deco Breeze Figurine Fan Country Dog  » Housewares  »
  • In my house we have the boring stand up fans and little clip on ones that look exactly like what they are
  • While the African Elephant she had was super cute and I thought it would go great in my son's safari themed room
  • I decided that if we got the dog one for downstairs I could better keep an eye on my son with it
  • A fan like this you definitely need to keep lower or angled lower in order to reap its benefits
  • Overall, I love this fan and wouldn't be surprised if it becomes the next big thing just based on all the conversation based around it

• by Crystal

I saw the Deco Breeze African Elephant table fan at a friend’s house not too long ago and inquired about them. I had never seen one before and was so delighted by its decoration. In my house we have the boring stand up fans and little clip on ones that look exactly like what they are; a fan. I knew I had to have one of these for my house when she told me that they are available from Bed Bath and Beyond and Amazon and they come in so many different characters.

While the African Elephant she had was super cute and I thought it would go great in my son’s safari themed room; I opted for the Country Dog one for a few reasons. For one, the price was a little high for a decorator’s fan for my son’s room. It was almost 100 dollars on amazon and the amount of wind he needed

in his room this fan didn’t put out. We really only needed a simple table top fan for an end table in our living room and to get it for a decoration in a bedroom for that price wasn’t something I wanted to do. We opted for the dog one because it was SO cute and for around 50 dollars less. It was under 50 USD from amazon and looked perfect on our end table.

Another reason we opted for the dog one for our living room versus the elephant for our son’s room was also because while it is made pretty sturdy, I didn’t wanted to leave my son alone with it in his room. I thought it looked like it would get knocked over too easily and it is definitely something a kid would be interested in handling. I decided that if we got the dog one for downstairs I could better keep an eye on my son with it. If I put it higher in my son’s room and out of his reach, it would defeat the purpose. A fan like this you definitely need to keep lower or angled lower in order to reap its benefits.

I don’t want to make it sound like this fan does not put out a lot of air, because it really does for what it is. I’m just saying it doesn’t cover an entire room; but that’s not its function anyway. I have to say that for a table top fan I am actually very impressed with the output. It really cools down the area it is placed in and I am much happier with this than the clip on fans.

Also keep in mind that what makes this fan so much less money I believe is that it has one speed, versus two on the elephant one. I didn’t really see the need to spend ...

• Deco Breeze Figurine Fan Country Dog
      the extra money on the two speed fan because one speed was more than adequate. Also, if you buy this fan from Bed Bath and Beyond or when it’s not on sale on amazon, it will retail for nearly 75 USD. I just think that the sale price on amazon is such a great deal I couldn’t pass it up. Do I think it’s worth the 75? Absolutely! I just didn’t want to spend that much on it.

Other than the price and great functionality, it is just simply adorable. Who doesn’t love a cute puppy face? The way they did the ears on this dog is really cute. They perk up and sag down at the same time and really catch the eye. Gotta love the cute pink tongue too. They even went so far as to put “spots” on the body too. We have gotten SO many compliments on this adorable

fan from visitors and I recommend it to anyone looking for a great functional conversation piece.

One thing to make note of is that it is not run on batteries. It does have to be plugged in which isn’t so obvious from the description. Also, it’s pretty small; standing only about a foot high. To me, that makes sense for a table top fan but I thought it was worth pointing out in case someone thought it would be bigger based on the price.

It’s also advertised as being whisper quiet and I can safely say that it holds true to the claim. It kind of sounds like the fans in the back of a video game console. You can hear them, but it’s just minor background noise. In fact I think it’s actually quieter than those fans.

Overall, I love this fan and wouldn’t be surprised if it becomes the next big thing just based on all the conversation based around it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311081637040631/k2311a0811/8.11.14