Golden Home Ultra Thin Pizza Crust
  • However, when I saw the package of Golden Home Ultra Thin Pizza Crust, I decided to purchase that instead
  • The Golden Home package had five mini-pizza crusts inside of it and was less expensive than it would have cost me for one large pizza crust
  • We used four of the crusts last weekend to make personal pizzas for ourselves and, overall, I thought this was a good purchase
  • I’m not a big fan of thin crust and there were definitely some disadvantages to this particular thin crust once the pizza was loaded with cheese and other toppings
  • However, it was a good product overall and I would recommend it as a result of that

• by Steve Helmer

I wanted to use my garden vegetables for a pizza last weekend and, as a result of that, ended up running to the local grocery store in search of some pizza crust. Since my daughters don’t really like pizza with toppings, the plan was to buy two crusts, one for them and one for us. However, when I saw the package of Golden Home Ultra Thin Pizza Crust, I decided to purchase that instead.

/> The biggest reason for my purchase was the price. The Golden Home package had five mini-pizza crusts inside of it and was less expensive than it would have cost me for one large pizza crust.

And, since I had to buy two of the large pizza crusts, this was an obvious savings for me. We used four of the crusts last weekend to make personal pizzas for ourselves and, overall, I thought this was a good purchase.

I’m not a big fan of thin crust and there were definitely some disadvantages to this particular thin crust once the pizza was loaded with cheese and other toppings. However, other than having some of the toppings fall off, I really didn’t have too many complaints.

The crust, as expected, ended up getting crisp in the oven and had a good flavor to it. This was something even my picky children ...

• Golden Home Ultra Thin Pizza Crust
      appreciated and, as a result, our plates were cleaned.

The crust also proved to be much more filling than expected. I thought, for sure, we would still be hungry since the pizzas were kind of small.

But, between the crust and the toppings, we were all full. Another thing I liked about this was how easy it was to use the individual pizza crusts.

I’ve purchased some, in the past, that were much more

worth than they were worth because they would require rubbing olive oil on the crust or cooking it for several minutes before adding toppings to it. Cooking these was as simple as slapping the crusts down on a greased cookie sheet.

Final Opinion: As I said before, I’m not a huge fan of thin crust and this particular crust really was as thin as advertised. However, it was a good product overall and I would recommend it as a result of that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711081637020531/k2311a0811/8.11.14