Zenith Products Rust Proof Aluminum Shower Caddy  » Housewares  »
  • There are a few things I don't like about it which aren't a huge deal for me but definitely worth pointing out
  • I think it's worth the price but I would rather have the bars a little closer together on them

• by Crystal

At one point I felt like I was going through a shower caddy every few months do to wear and tear on previously owned ones. Needless to say I’ve had a lot of shower caddies and the only one that has really held up is this Zenith Product’s one.

What drove me to purchase this one in the first place was its claim to be rust proof. I’ve had mine for quite awhile already, in fact longer than any previously owned ones, and there is absolutely no sign of rust on it. This is the first ever shower caddy I’ve had that has no trace of rust whatsoever. One of the most annoying things about my previous

caddies was that they would get that awful brownish orangish rust forming around it that could not be removed. It especially happened with the white coating ones. Anyone who has had one of those knows exactly what that’s like. The white part starts to peel off and the rust forms leaving you with a really ugly deteriorating looking caddy. The same thing happens with the standard wire caddies such as the stainless steel ones. When I saw the claim that this one is rust proof I was very skeptical because of all my experiences in the past; but tried and true… this one really is rust proof.

While there’s no rust forming on it or deterioration showing; it’s worthwhile to note that it will accumulate lime scale and soap scum as would any other shower appliance. You can’t buy it thinking it will look sparkling clean like day one forever unless you plan on cleaning it all the time. Mine especially developed a lot of gunk where it attached over the shower head.

On another note, this caddy holds A LOT of stuff. I have several body washes, shampoo, a loofah, razors, face wash soap and more all hanging in this caddy. It’s sturdy and supports a lot of bathing supplies. It also looks nice in my shower and has a silverish color to it that has a more elegant look.

There are ...

• Zenith Products Rust Proof Aluminum Shower Caddy
      a few things I don’t like about it which aren’t a huge deal for me but definitely worth pointing out. For one, I can’t fit larger bottles between the top and middle racks. It holds a face wash bottle and containers perfectly but it won’t hold a taller body wash or shampoo bottle. It’s a little annoying but that’s where the top rack comes in. The top rack can hold anything you want but something that struck my attention was that things will wobble in it. I feel that the bars are not close enough together on both of the racks to keep things standing up sturdy unless you position them right. They don’t
      fall out, they just fall over within the rack so I’m constantly having to lift them back up. Like I said though, you just have to remember to position the bottles right. A perk about the wider bars is that it makes it easier to clean though.

Overall it’s a very nice product. It is a bit on the expensive side for a shower caddy retailing at 40 USD from Bed Bath and Beyond but you can use a coupon of course! I think it’s worth the price but I would rather have the bars a little closer together on them. I would get more use out of closer bars than I would the convenience of cleaning them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311081636980531/k2311a0811/8.11.14