EMU Australia Stinger Lo UGG boots
2.5
  • I would not recommend anyone to wear it with stockings because the sheep skin just gets stuck to it

• by bellaju

If you didn’t know there are a lot of different types of UGG boots in Australia as in Australia the term UGGs is just a generic term for sheep skin boots. I always used to buy UGG Australia products until I recently realised that UGG Australia is owned by a company from the U.

S called Deckers and the boots are now made in China.

Why

would I want to pay so much for a pair of boots that were no longer made in Australia anymore? Then I came across the EMU Australia boots the style was called Stinger Lo.

The Stinger Lo’s are just the classic type of UGG that you see everyone wearing.

What I liked about it was that the sheep skin was extremely soft and thick so I could feel the warmth as soon as I put my foot inside.

The price was also cheaper than the UGG Australia ones and they were made in Australia with Australian sheep skin.

Did I also mention that the sheep skin is supposed to be water resistant? When I walked in the rain usually my other UGG boots would get stained and the colour would become ...

• EMU Australia Stinger Lo UGG boots
      darker.

This happened as well with my EMU Australia boots but after I let them dry they changed back to their original colour.

The downside with these boots was that the sheep skin wasn’t trimmed properly so when you put your foot inside then take your foot out chunks of the sheep skin comes out with it.

I would not recommend anyone to wear it with

stockings because the sheep skin just gets stuck to it.

Now that I have worn it for a couple of days it has also stretched out heaps so my heel is constantly slipping out as I walk.

I would suggest that you buy a smaller size than what you would normally wear for that reason.

They were also a bit heavier than the UGG Australia ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5511081636950531/k2311a0811/8.11.14