Cascade Platinum Action Pacs - Fresh Scent
  • For awhile I was using a more earth friendly detergent but noticed that my dishes were coming out with food still stuck on them
  • I thought it was just a gimmick the advertisement of it keeping your dishwasher cleaner but it is absolutely true
  • While these pacs don't completely remove the cloudiness, they definitely improved their condition
  • I don't mind though because I know they are still getting cleaned well
  • I definitely recommend this product for the best cleaning on the market

• by Crystal

I have tried so many different detergents for my dishwasher. I’ve tried powders, solids, gels, earth friendly and premeasured pacs. Of all the varieties I’ve tried, I can safely say that no other compares to the Cascade Platinum Action Pacs, not even other Cascade varieties.

For awhile I was using a more earth friendly detergent but noticed that my dishes were coming out with food still stuck on them. Then I tried the Cascade Complete action pacs and while the results were immensely better, there was still something to be desired. I was hesitant to use the platinum version because

of its higher price tag; but I am glad I did.

I thought it was just a gimmick the advertisement of it keeping your dishwasher cleaner but it is absolutely true. With other detergents, a gross white residue built up on the heating agents of my dishwasher over time. After I used a good dishwasher cleaner and started using the platinum pacs, I haven’t noticed the white residue building up like it did before. Granted the platinum pacs won’t initially remove the white build up; but I can safely say that once you have the build up removed it is that

only detergent I’ve used that will keep the residue away. 5 stars all around for a completely true claim.

There is also a huge difference in the way my silverware, dishes and glasses come out. Peanut butter, for one, loves to stick to my spoons and knives. These pacs remove all traces of peanut butter with no prewashing required so again, two thumbs up for this claim or no prewashing.

My glasses became cloudy over time from other detergents but with these platinum pacs I do notice an improvement of the cloudiness. Sometimes once cloudiness occurs in glasses it becomes a little ...

• Cascade Platinum Action Pacs - Fresh Scent
      harder to remove. While these pacs don’t completely remove the cloudiness, they definitely improved their condition.

The only material that seems to have a little spotiness on it is polypropylene, better known as BPA free dishwasher safe plastic. I do wash these items in the tops rack but they so seem to have a few spots on them. I don’t mind though because I know they are still getting cleaned well.

On the rare occasion these pacs sometimes won’t dissolve in my detergent cup, but I attest that to the type of product it is. I have had this problem on

the rare occasion with all the detergent packs I’ve tried with various brands so I can’t hold it personally responsible. Sometimes you just have a fluke.

These are the best phosphate free packs I have found however they do contain bleach and enzymes. Bleach and enzymes used to scare me away but after research I have found that they are a very useful part of proper cleaning which is even safe to use on baby products.

I definitely recommend this product for the best cleaning on the market. You can get a 43 count tub for around 15-16 USD and they are worth the price.

Rebecca Lee says :

I like these but they are so expensive, does anyone know where I could get them a little cheaper than I normally do?

Farah says :

Maybe you could try in a bargain shop which tends to be discounted retailer compared with your normal Walmart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311081636940531/k2311a0811/8.11.14