Noodles and Company Restaurant in Fair Lawn, NJ  » Restaurants  »
16-31 Route 208, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
  • I would recommend it to any noodle loving fan
  • I like how they explain the menu options on the right side
  • It can be a little confusing though because there are meat suggestions under each description to market the additional cost I suppose, and at one point we weren't paying attention and thought it was actually included
  • In the front there's bottled drinks to choose from as well as a handful of very large delicious dessert type food such as cookies and rice krispie treats
  • This and the pad thai come with the white sprouts but I prefer to order mine without the sprouts

by Crystal

Noodles and Company was recently opened a few towns away from me right next to my husband’s work and after having tried them, I must say I am absolutely addicted. Every dish of theirs tastes super fresh and I can tell I am getting top quality ingredients. They are a small quick service restaurant that always looks clean and well maintained. Their staff is very friendly and their menus are pretty explanatory. I would recommend it to any noodle loving fan.

There are a handful of these around the country but this location in Fair Lawn, NJ is the first in our area. I tell everyone I can about this place because sometimes you just want a good bowl of pasta without having to go crazy in the kitchen.

• Noodles and Company Restaurant
  • This is their store front in a brand new complex on Route 208. As you can see they have outside seating which customers frequently enjoy. I haven’t personally sat outside yet because it’s been too hot in the summer heat however the the umbrellas are large enough to provide decent shade. Their tables always look clean and well maintained as well.

• Noodles and Company Restaurant
  • When you walk in you’ll see a huge menu up on the wall that customers frequently browse. The writing is big enough for anyone to read and there is a description of the dish under each picture. They also offer soups, salads and flatbreads which all are great tasting. No item so far has been too bland, too salty, too sweet or not tasty.

I like how they explain the menu options on the right side. It is a step by step explanation with the prices laid out pretty clearly.

One thing you have to remember is that none of the noodles come with meat though. If you want meat, you have to specify when ordering or you won’t get it. It also costs extra to add meat. It can be a little confusing though because there are meat “suggestions” under each description to market the additional cost I suppose, and at one point we weren’t paying attention and thought it was actually included. Let’s just say we went meatless for one of our meals. We learned real quickly to pay more attention.

Their selections encompass a large variety of different cuisines. It ranges from italian options to thai favorites. There’s of course good old fashioned american mac and cheese as well. Whatever you choose you’re such to enjoy.

• Noodles and Company Restaurant
  • This is the counter where you order your food. Again there is another large menu to look at right in front of you while you are ordering. I really appreciate that they put the menus up in multiple locations because then you can’t forget what you’re ordering and there’s no wondering what there is to order.

In the front there’s bottled drinks to choose from as well as a handful of very large delicious dessert type food such as cookies and rice krispie treats.

• Noodles and Company Restaurant
  • Other than their bottled drink choices they also have my favorite fountain drink machine. It’s electronic with a much wider range of options to choose from. It’s all touchscreen as well. I LOVE this machine. Their drinks are never watered down and you can help yourself to as much as you’d like. I always ask for a to-go cup rather than a sit down cup so I can put a lid on it and take it with me when I leave.

• Noodles and Company Restaurant
  • After you place your order you get a table number where the staff will bring your food over to when it’s ready. Our meals have always been brought over quick and exactly as ordered. Their staff is always trying to be helpful with cleaning our table and offering to bring anything else over without being overly annoying.

We were a little confused as to if we were supposed to leave a tip or not but after watching several people come and go; nobody left a tip. We concluded it wasn’t necessary.

• Noodles and Company Restaurant
  • This is the large dish of pad thai versus the small dish. The small is 4.75 and the large is 5.95. That is without adding meat. As you can see, I added chicken to the large one sat an additional cost of 2.49. I think that for the price you are getting exactly what you paid for as far as the noodles are concerned. I am left feeling satisfied without feeling like I have over eaten. You get the same amount whether you are having lunch or dinner. My 2 year old ate the smaller plate and had a little less than half of it left. As you can see there are a great mixture of vegetables eggs and noodles in this dish.

• Noodles and Company Restaurant
  • You can tell that their ingredients are fresh just by looking at this picture. The chicken is top quality and doesn’t taste processed. Their noodles are always al dente which is perfect for my liking. They are never soggy nor too crisp. They give a nice amount of peanuts sprinkled on the top of their pad thai dish. It is very reminiscent to eating pad thai in an actual thai restaurant. That says a lot becaue I love thai food and have eaten in MANY different thai restaurants.

• Noodles and Company Restaurant
  • This is their Indonesian Peanut Sautee. It is definitely their spiciest dish on the menu. My husband orders it every time and he loves it. If you’re into a spicy peanut sauce I highly suggest ordering this meal. He has not been disappointed. This and the pad thai come with the white sprouts but I prefer to order mine without the sprouts. I’m not sure what the green garnishing is but I advise not eating it. It caught me way off guard and was a very strong flavoring.

In conclusion, I can’t say enough good things about this restaurant. I have been there several times so far and just can not get sick of it. Anything I’ve tried has been above and beyond fantastic. They even managed to make a simple dish like mac and cheese feel like you are eating a gourmet meal.

Both my husband and son love eating here as well. My son will walk into the place and demand he get his noodles! If you are in the area of a noodles and company I highly recommend trying out one of their dishes, you won’t regret it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 76081636761231/k2311a086/8.6.14