Burt’s Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer
  • Although I personally prefer darker colors, I find this one very appealing

• by Lorianna
      Burt’s Bees Champagne Lip Shimmer is a little pricey, over $3 for a small, thin tube. If not over-applied, this lip shimmer looks very natural on the lips, it is

soft pink with a moderate amount of shine. Although I personally prefer darker colors, I find this one very appealing. Burt’s Bees lip shimmer contains peppermint oil, it has a ...

• slight minty smell and this cooling sensation when you put it on. I have read some other reviews of it where people call say it tingles or even stings, but
        I guess they just don’t like peppermint. The color is slightly different than what is shown on the package. The product is all natural, it is moisturizing and fairly long lasting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311705163670131/k2311a0517/5.17.07