Irononlogos.com website
  • What drove me to order from this company was that they had the particular iron on designs I wanted for shirts I was making
  • However I was supposed to receive instructions in my package and there was nothing but the product

• by Crystal

This is perhaps the absolute worst internet company I have ever ordered from in my life. Let’s just say that ordering from them resulted in fraudulent charges posting to my credit card and then I had to go through a whole fraud case because of them. I’m not sure what happened but after I placed my order with them, I started getting emails from 3rd party companies thanking me for signing up with them. When I checked my credit card bill I saw I had numerous charges from companies I never signed up for.

How could I be sure that this company caused this grief? For starters I use a few different credit cards and that’s the only purchase I made on that particular card within the past few months of that
      order. That’s a dead giveaway right there. Secondly, when I went to pay for my order, it took me to an unsecured 3rd party site that looked shady to begin with. I suppose it’s my fault for not sticking with my gut on that one.

When I looked at my credit card statement; what I THINK was the charge from this company (it was the closest to the amount I ordered) didn’t have anything close to the company’s name. It didn’t have the 3rd party site either. It was some random name that I never heard of and the amount charged wasn’t even the amount I agreed to pay!

After a fraud investigation with my credit card company, they reimbursed all charges and gave me a new card number. During this whole thing I tried to contact the company on several occasions and not once did they respond back to me. After my investigation irononlogos finally answered me back and said that since I received my product (which I did) could I please stop the investigation. With no exaggeration, there had to have been about 10 emails back and forth with them. Each time I told them that neither their company name nor 3rd party name showed up on my credit card. They never told me what their charge was and couldn’t even reference it because it wasn’t the exact charge I was supposed to pay. Finally they stopped emailing me because they were never able to give me any information I asked for.

Aside from the fraud case; their customer service is ...

• Irononlogos.com website
      absolutely horrible. What drove me to order from this company was that they had the particular iron on designs I wanted for shirts I was making. I tried emailing them several questions about the product and never did they email back until the fraud case started. The only reason I ordered from them was because I couldn’t find the designs anywhere else that I needed.

Service and fraud aside, they look like a completely legitimate company when you go to their website. Once the case was looked into we found out they were based in China and it actually took over a month for me to get my product.; even though it advises 10-15 days.

The website itself is easy to work with and finding your logos are very simple. You can choose them as a wall decal or iron on logo and they do give you what you order. However I was supposed to receive instructions in my package and there was nothing but the product. I had to look at several other sites to figure out how to apply them correctly.

I did love their selection and the product I received did work fairly well on my shirts. Their pricing was the same as all the other sites in that field, and their sizing went up to 8 inches which again is what a lot of other reputable sites go up to. Other than that though, stay away unless you want a headache of a credit card case and for other people to receive your information.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 204081636590431/k2311a084/8.4.14