Peanut Delight Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
  • I could pay more for a better quality peanut butter, but for me, this one was good enough for the amount of money it cost me
  • I enjoyed it and will continue to buy it, unless I can obtain the Jif brand at a really good price
  • The Peanut Delight brand, however, is quite a good value in my opinion and worth a try by those that have never had it before

• by CirclingCanvas

There are a lot of different flavors and varieties out there of peanut butter, and even saying that might be an understatement! Sometimes, too many choices can make making an actual choice quite hard and, sometimes, if you’re just looking for something simple, it can get lost among all the other choices on the shelf. That’s why if I want just plain, ordinary peanut butter, the smaller selection of items offered by ALDI Food Market can make picking the peanut butter off the shelf a lot faster

and easier.

Peanut Delight Natural Creamy Peanut Butter is carried at ALDI Food Market for one dollar and forty-nine cents per sixteen ounce jar. That’s a pretty low price compared to what peanut butter costs at the big name grocery chains, and even compared to store brand peanut butters, the Peanut Delight brand at ALDI still comes out as being the more affordable option. Of course, none of that matters unless the peanut butter is actually worth the price, of course, but I gave it a try, and while it wasn’t the most deliciously rich peanut butter I had ever had, it was pretty decent in taste and quality.

While I don’t feel this peanut butter is comparable in taste to Jif brand peanut butter, it still was pleasant to the taste and enjoyable to have. There seems to be more emphasis on sweetness and a little less emphasis on peanut taste with the Peanut Delight brand, but the difference when compared to Jif wasn’t significant enough for me to go back to the name ...

• Peanut Delight Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
      brand and pay out almost twice as much for it. There was enough peanut taste to satisfy me and while I would have been happier with a creamier texture, it still spread reasonably well. I could pay more for a better quality peanut butter, but for me, this one was good enough for the amount of money it cost me.

For those on a budget, I would say the Peanut Delight brand is worth checking out if you have an ALDI Food Market store in your area. Some

quality aspects in terms of taste and texture doesn’t quite measure up to what the Jif brand has to offer, but it’s still a fairly good peanut butter. I enjoyed it and will continue to buy it, unless I can obtain the Jif brand at a really good price. Otherwise, I feel Jif is too high priced and will pass on it. The Peanut Delight brand, however, is quite a good value in my opinion and worth a try by those that have never had it before.

Kristelle Resultay says :

re : The Peanut Delight brand, however, is quite a good value in my opinion and worth a try by those that have never had it before
This peanut butter is satisfactorily yummy and undeniably reasonable in terms of price. However, I have observed that only people know about this well-made food spread. Despite that, I believe that if the public will have a chance to partake this very delicious peanut butter, they might adore it.

CirclingCanvas replies :

I don’t think it’s that well known because, as far as I know, only ALDI Food Market stores carry it. I could be wrong about that though. It’s just that I haven’t come across it anywhere else. I’m very glad that you enjoyed it as it really is a decent peanut butter for those that have to keep an eye on their grocery bill.

Thomas M Edmonds says :

This peanut butter is awesome Full, rich peanut flavor, smooth and creamy, low sugar (3g), and very low sodium (75mg). At Aldi’s it’s $ 1.15 for 16 oz

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274081636480431/k2311a084/8.4.14