Japan Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • That's the same scenario with JAL, the fare is just equal to your superb flying experience
  • If I was on the attendant's case I would definitely explode with the long minutes standing in front of an oldie explaining about some brand of drink somewhat similar to her preferred brand

• by k_rose
      I am a business negotiator stationed in Japan and part of my job is to travel both in and out of Japan by local train or bullet train, ship or by airplane. I travel with Japan Airlines most of my local tours.

This is the most reliable airline that I ever rode.

By the time I first enter its door,

I was fascinated with the royal-like ambiance, the chairs are so cozy to look at and so order.

It’s like you were checking in a five star hotel.

The attendants were so accommodating and they have a bilingual attendant in each flight.

Quality service and customer satisfaction are the main focus of Japanese businesses (both product and service).

It is already built in the nature and culture of Japanese people that is why the prices of commodities, products and services in Japan are really high.

But it’s ok coz you get all what you paid for.

That’s the same scenario with JAL, the fare is just equal to your superb flying experience.

There’s one time I was flying from Narita ...

• Japan Airlines
      to Osaka, there was an old Japanese woman who was asking for something that is not included in the menu list.

Well, the attendant was so patient and soft to the old woman insisting about a certain brand of drink.

If I was on the attendant’s case I would definitely explode with the long minutes standing in front of an

oldie explaining about some brand of drink somewhat similar to her preferred brand.

But the attendant was still so gentle and patiently catering to the old woman’s tantrums, until she finally convinced her to drink the airplanes preferences.

JAL is a high class airline that focus a lot on the convenience of the customer and that’s what some Airlines missed.

Japan Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401705163610131/k2311a0517/5.17.07