Pampers Cruisers Diapers - any size
  • Unfortunately the price on these diapers is the highest I've come across for any diaper brand
  • I figured if I can get good quality in a cheaper diaper then I will definitely try to save a few dollars
  • Cruisers has surpassed every diaper within their own line of branding in my experience
  • I do, however, completely agree with their claim of having the best absorbency

• by Crystal

I have a 2.5 year old boy and have tried absolutely every disposable diaper brand you can think of. I have tried Luvs, pampers, Huggies, Store brands etc. and none can even compare to the Pampers Cruisers. Any Pampers brand diapers are good diapers but the Cruisers trump them all without a question.

Unfortunately the price on these diapers is the highest I’ve come across for any diaper brand. At Shoprite they are usually on sale or 36.99 USD for 108 size 5 diapers and 45.99 for 132 diapers at BabiesRUS just to give you an idea. There are frequently sales where you can save ten dollars on 2

value boxes or if you sign up at diapers.com you can often get a percent off deal. Still, with the deals out there they still seem to be the most expensive ones.

The reason I’ve tried other diapers is mainly because of the price. I figured if I can get good quality in a cheaper diaper then I will definitely try to save a few dollars. Unfortunately, while there are other good diapers on the market, they don’t compare to the Pampers cruisers in absorbency and leak protection. Even standard Pampers Baby Dry does not compare to their Cruisers. Cruisers has surpassed every diaper within their

own line of branding in my experience.

Their hype is that they are more flexible to move with the child and it’s their most absorbent as well. I do like how they move well with the child but I don’t find them that much different in flexibility than most other good diaper brands. Nowadays any reputable diaper brand makes their diapers pretty flexible. I do, however, completely agree with their claim of having the best absorbency.

I had heard a lot of good things about Luvs diapers and tried them out. While they do provide good leakage protection, they definitely don’t hold as much as cruisers and therefore inevitably do ...

• Pampers Cruisers Diapers - any size
      leak from filling to capacity. The same goes for Baby Dry, they fill up to capacity slower than Luvs but not as quick as Cruisers. Huggies on the other hand I find does not fit my son appropriately for his particular body structure and are much more apt to leak through the leg openings.

Pampers Cruisers have held up on my son for hours at a time where other diapers have to be changed much more frequently. My son will pee a lot and cruisers will contain most of it. On the rare occasion that they do leak, it is definite by fault of my own because I didn’t

change him in time. When you weigh the pros and cons and realize that you will have to change the cheaper diapers much more frequently; then you will soon realize that buying the cheaper diapers does not really save you money in the end.

I will say that now that my son is potty training and peeing in his diapers less; I did switch to Baby Dry. They do work well for a child who pees less in their diaper and at this point I don’t see a need for the Cruisers anymore. Needless to say, Cruisers will be my go to diaper for any other “heavy peeing” children we may have.

Helen says :

Those diapers are really good. They were favorite when our kiddos were little. They did not leak even during night time and did not leave any rash.

Vanessa.Moira says :

re : Unfortunately the price on these diapers is the highest I’ve come across for any diaper brand
yes, pampers are a bit expensive but they lived up to that price. i tried cheaper brands but i consumed two a night compared to using only one pampers a night.

Clark says :

Agreed, they were the only kind we tried that didn’t leak, as opposed to Huggies or bargain brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5428071636030331/k2311a0728/7.28.14