Oil Of Olay Complete SPF 15, All day facial moisture with sunscreen  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think we all know by now that we need to apply sunblock every single day now
  • Similar products at the department store are easily three times the cost
  • I always regret it after a couple of weeks of using a new product
  • I love Olay, I love the feel of this specific cream and the SPF is an added extra

• by Shannon

As far as I am concerned, you can’t go wrong with Oil of Olay. I have been using it for almost 30 years. Honestly, since I was 12. It is so gentle it is suitable for such young skin. As I have aged I have upped the strength of the Olay lotions and cleansers that I use, but it began all that time ago.

This particular face cream

contains SPF 15. I think we all know by now that we need to apply sunblock every single day now. Not just the sunny days, but every day. UV rays are there even if you don’t see them and the damage can be done even in the snow and rain. Having the SPF right in your daily face cream makes SPF a no brainer.

This cream makes your skin feel like silk. It isn’t oily, it doesn’t leave your skin shiny. The scent is delicate and it feels weightless.

This is part of an entire collection of products. Day cream, night cream, face wash and toner. I usually mix and match within the Olay collections to suit my needs.

Because it is a ‘drug store’ brand sometimes there is a little sticker shock. I ...

• Oil Of Olay Complete SPF 15, All day facial moisture with sunscreen
      personally, don’t want to spend 20 or more dollars on one product at the grocery store. But if you put it into perspective, this product is at least equal to any skin care lotion you would get at a department store or online. Similar products at the department store are easily three times the cost.

I have tried all sorts of other products over the years. I get

lured away by ads or I start to think maybe as I am pushing 40 I need something MORE. I always regret it after a couple of weeks of using a new product. Break outs. Patchy skin. Dry skin. I end up paying for my unfaithful moment.

I strongly recommend this product. I love Olay, I love the feel of this specific cream and the SPF is an added extra.

Rebecca Lee says :

I would like to try this as a base moisturizer. Where can I find it in the US and how much does it cost?

Shannon replies :

Hi Rebecca,

I am able to find this product at most major grocery and drug stores. The cost is in the $ 20 to $ 25.00 range.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128071636010331/k2311a0728/7.28.14