Wordtank G50 by Canon  » Electronics  »
  • My word tank is convenient to use compare to the traditional dictionary where you need to flip pages to get the meaning you are searching
  • I bought this product for nearly $300 but it's worth it because I get all the information I want in English though I don't study Japanese by simply writing it to the screen

• by k_rose
      When I entered Japan a year ago, I really find their language so hard to learn. Especially that ‘Nihongo’/ Japanese Language lesson is really expensive to pay every month and it is not guaranteed that you can learn the language overnight or even for a month.

Usually it takes 3 months or so to learn the basic and most of the Japanese hardly understand English.

I really think that Word tank G550 is only available in Japan.

It’s a portable device for Kanji and katakana converted to English.

As you know there are so many thousands of kanji characters used in Japan and a Word tank is really useful.

You just draw on a kanji in the drawing pad and it will be translated to English.

It’s like a portable ...

• kanji dictionary but it’s easy to use coz you just draw the figure and they will give the meaning.

My word tank is convenient to use compare to the traditional dictionary where you need to flip pages to get the meaning you are searching.

GD50 is bilingual (English/Japanese) so it’s easy to use both Japanese trying to learn English and non-Japanese trying to learn the

Japanese language.

I bought this product for nearly $300 but it’s worth it because I get all the information I want in English though I don’t study Japanese by simply writing it to the screen.

Also if you want to convert your English words to kanji or katakana, you just write your English words on the screen and everything is taken cared of by the device.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161705163600131/k2311a0517/5.17.07