Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two Clarifying Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I did find one that I was happy with but it wasn't always available and was very strong smelling as well
  • It's rather interesting because after I shampoo with it I can actually run my fingers across my scalp and hear a squeaky sound
  • One of my favorite aspects is the smell of this shampoo
  • It isn't overly sweet but it definitely reminds you of those candies
  • I definitely recommend trying out this shampoo really for any hair type

• by Crystal

I have been known to have extremely greasy hair. I have tried all different types of clarifying shampoo and while they work for a short period of time, in the end my grease prevails and whatever shampoo I am using no longer works. I did find one that I was happy with but it wasn’t always available and was very strong smelling as well. When I went to my hair dresser I asked if she had anything else she suggested to use for

my oily scalp and she suggested this Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two. I figured I would give it a shot.

All in all I am pretty happy with this shampoo. It does manage to get the oils out of my scalp pretty well. It advertises itself to get your hair squeaky clean and I can safely say it holds true to its word. It’s rather interesting because after I shampoo with it I can actually run my fingers across my scalp and hear a squeaky sound. That’s a definite sign that it is doing its job.

One of my favorite aspects is the smell of this shampoo. My husband used it the other day and said it smelled like one of those lemon drop candies. I couldn’t agree more. It isn’t overly sweet but it definitely reminds you of those candies. I happen to love the smell. It isn’t overpowering either like a lot of scents are on the market these days and the smell ...

• Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two Clarifying Shampoo
      does not leave your hair smelling like anything which can be good too.

My husband had asked if it would make his hair dry since it is clarifying but so far it has not. I believe a good clarifying shampoo will clean your scalp without drying it out. This shampoo fits the bill. I actually notice my hair looking a lot healthier since I have been using it.

A little will also go a very long way. That is important to me when I’m

spending the money to buy a brand name product. It lathers very well and covers my whole head, long hair and all, with just a little bit. You can honestly get this shampoo at many retailers and salons alike for anywhere from 10 to 20 dollars depending on the size of the bottle. The larger bottles are typically around 20 but they seem to often be on sale if you hit it right. I definitely recommend trying out this shampoo really for any hair type.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128071635980331/k2311a0728/7.28.14