Disney Inifinity Ultimate Sticker Collection Book  » Books  »
  • This book combines the best of all worlds

• by Crystal

My father bought this book for my son, age 2, as he is a huge Disney fan as well as a big fan of stickers. He also loves to sit down and read whenever he gets the chance to. This book combines the best of all worlds.

This book enables my son to interact while being read to. Reading is so important for kids these days and when you are reading something to them that really interests them they become much more engaged and the words and ideas really stick with them better.

The first several pages of this book are themed

pages with the stories from Disney movies. On each page is a precise outline of where the sticker should be and a paragraph about the sticker. Some kids might not be that interested in the paragraph if they don’t know much about the characters, however my son absolutely loved to hear me read about the sticker character/scene so he could get a better idea of what to go find in the back of the book. Each caption describes the sticker so after I read it I would tell him “okay look for Mike riding a bicycle” for example. Then we would flip through to the back of the book where all the stickers are and look for that sticker.

What makes it easier for young kids is that the outline of the shape of the sticker is unique to every sticker. If they or you are unsure if the proper sticker goes there, there’s a a little cheat for kids or adults who can read. It will actually say in bold letters the title of the sticker which will make up with the sticker in the back. I always like to look at the captions in bold lettering because there are just so many ...

• Disney Inifinity Ultimate Sticker Collection Book
      stickers that it can take a long time to find them solely by shape and description. It’s also worth it to note that they are not in any particular order so you might be flipping through several pages to find a sticker that you would think would be in the beginning.

After the first few pages it starts to mix story lines just like the Disney infinity game does. What I mean is that in Disney Infinity all the characters mix into each other’s worlds and in the book they combine stories. Mrs Incredible might be racing a character from Monsters Inc while

riding Bullseye from Toy Story. My son gets a kick out of the mixed stories and is constantly asking for us to do the sticker book with him.

This book has lasted a long time too. Even if we do several stickers a day there are just so many pages and stickers that it has lasted several months so far. There are also boat loads of extra stickers that can used on anything. All in all, it is a great fun book for any Disney sticker fan. You can get it for around 10/11 USD at most book stores and other retailers.

Azriel says :

Would you know if this book or sticker collection is available online? My niece and nephew loved Disney movies and characters but I haven’t seen anything close to this kind in oir local bookstore chains. I am thinking of purchasing online if its available. Thank You

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Azriel, I have found it at Wal-Mart and on Wal-Mart.com for $ 11.69
Also, Amazon carries it for about the same price, but you will have to pay for shipping. However, after I bought it at Wal-Mart I later wished I had purchased it on Amazon because they have a much greater selection of Disney Sticker books. Anyway, here is the link to Amazon :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1725071635941131/k2311a0725/7.25.14