Huggies Pull Ups Big Kids Flushable Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • The Big Kids Flushable Wipes from Huggies has to be one of the best purchases I have made for both myself and my toddler
  • The problem with most toddler wipes that are flushable is that they are either too small, too harsh, or not moist enough
  • My toddler isn't completely wiping on his own yet so I do have to help him in that area a bit but with the introduction of these larger flushable wipes I don't have to worry as much about him getting any yuckies on his hands and I know that he is getting a better clean
  • I highly recommend these and while they are recommending to only flush one at a time, I assume since they are bigger

• by Crystal

The Big Kids Flushable Wipes from Huggies has to be one of the best purchases I have made for both myself and my toddler. I was always brought up using wipes for myself when going to the bathroom and now that my son is potty training it’s only fit to do the same with him. It makes cleaning “poopy” so much easier and less irritating for the sensitive areas.

The problem

with most toddler wipes that are flushable is that they are either too small, too harsh, or not moist enough. I have used several other brands of flushable wipes on both myself and my toddler and some irritate my skin while others haven’t cleaned his bum quite so well. I accidentally got the pull ups wipes from Huggies on a shopping trip and I am so glad I came across these.

The major benefit of using baby wipes on your baby is that they are big, thick, and clean very well. The downside is that they aren’t flushable. With the Pull ups wipes you get the best of both worlds. While I am using them I feel like I am using a regular baby wipe, only these are actually flushable. They are thicker than any standard flushable toddler wipe I ...

• Huggies Pull Ups Big Kids Flushable Wipes
      have bought and clean just as well as the non flushable ones.

My toddler isn’t completely wiping on his own yet so I do have to help him in that area a bit but with the introduction of these larger flushable wipes I don’t have to worry as much about him getting any yuckies on his hands and I know that he is getting a better clean.

I highly recommend these and while they

are recommending to only flush one at a time, I assume since they are bigger; I usually flush 2 at a time with no problems. They are safe for septic systems but I would say to only use one in that case. I get a 100 count refill pack for a little over 4 dollars from shoprite and they are worth every penny. Plus their price is comparable to others on the market.

Marlito Tapiador says :

re : I highly recommend these and while they are recommending to only flush one at a time, I assume since they are bigger
I have been looking for diapers good for my babies. And at last I found the perfect match for my babies’ needs, Huggies Pull Ups. You can try it.

Sharon Wertley says :

re : My toddler isn’t completely wiping on his own yet so I do have to help him in that area a bit but with the introduction of these larger flushable wipes I don’t have to worry as much about him getting any yuckies on his hands and I know that he is getting a better clean
I bought the Huggies Big Kid wipes for my 4 year old granddaughter. She has learned to effectively clean herself after pooping. The wipes are just big enough for her. And I am confident she is cleaning herself well.

Jennifer Davis says :

I am so glad that your granddaughter can use them. I used them with my youngest, but I have to add a note of caution, if you are on a septic system these wipes can get caught up in the septic pump as well as in the pipes and drain field and will cause a clog. That happened to me a few times. Just gotta make sure to have to take pumped out at least every six months or so to ensure that they don’t collect up and become too much of a problem.

Azriel says :

Oh wow, i have not seen it here in our local grocery stores yet but since my mom hates to throw anything in the trash bin sayi g they are not good to look at always ends up flushing tissues and sometimes wipes she used. For sure these are really the best I can have her use.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Azriel just tell her to be careful flushing too many of them at a time because they can bind up and cause clogs in the plumbing. Its best to let them sit in the toilet for a minute or two to dissolve then flush them. This helps them break apart and flow through the plumbing easily and avoid nasty clogs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5424071635810531/k2311a0724/7.24.14