Twistos Baked Snack Bites Parmesan Garlic Flavor  » Food  »
2.0
  • I found that with these, too, as a result, the snack bites weren't nearly as addicting
  • A bag will cost you more than a bag of croutons would, though, as a retail price for a five point three ounce bag is around two dollars and seventy-five cents, depending on where you buy it from
  • I think those that really love parmesan and garlic will be disappointed with the parmesan and garlic-flavored Twistos Baked Snack Bites
  • While I still enjoyed the crunchiness and freshness of the baked snack bites, that wasn't enough to justify spending well over two dollars for a bag

• by CirclingCanvas

In a previous review, I highly praised the asiago-flavored Twistos Baked Snack Bites. I felt the snack bites excelled when it came to both flavor and texture. Naturally then, I was excited to try the other flavors, in the hopes that they would be just as delightfully good. I picked up the parmesan garlic flavored Twistos Baked Snack Bites one day, eager to try out that particular flavor next. I had hoped that the parmesan and garlic flavors would be just as profound as the asiago-flavor had been. Sadly, I was not nearly as pleased with this flavor as I was with the other one.

I

was actually taken aback a bit by the blandness of these snack bites. Whereas the asiago-flavored ones had a very noticeable asiago cheese taste and were downright addicting as a result, these were lacking in both parmesan and garlic taste. While I was able to make out both flavors, neither really made my taste buds go “wow!” while that was precisely my reaction to the asiago-flavored snack bites. I found that with these, too, as a result, the snack bites weren’t nearly as addicting. I could easily go over the recommended serving size on the side of the bag with the asiago-flavored snack bites, but these didn’t satisfy me enough to crave more.

One aspect of these snack bites that proved to be just as enjoyable as the asiago-flavored ones though was the texture of them. They were just as crunchy and fresh and that, I liked. As in my other review, I compared the texture of the snack bites to croutons, and I’ve found that the snack bites can really be used interchangeably with croutons, so you could add them to salads or soups, for example. Anything that you might add croutons to, you could instead add these baked bread snack bites to instead. A bag will cost you ...

• Twistos Baked Snack Bites Parmesan Garlic Flavor
      more than a bag of croutons would, though, as a retail price for a five point three ounce bag is around two dollars and seventy-five cents, depending on where you buy it from.

I think those that really love parmesan and garlic will be disappointed with the parmesan and garlic-flavored Twistos Baked Snack Bites. Neither flavor stands out really well and even less so when the snack bites are added to salads or soups, where other flavors are present. Even eaten straight out of the bag, by themselves, the snack bites lack the outstanding flavor that I expected after being pleasantly surprised by just how good

the asiago-flavored snack bites were. I don’t feel that the price tag is worth it for these snack bites as a result. While I still enjoyed the crunchiness and freshness of the baked snack bites, that wasn’t enough to justify spending well over two dollars for a bag. I will stick with the deliciously addicting asiago-flavored variety of Twistos Baked Snack Bites, and maybe, at some point, try the other flavor that I’ve noticed on store shelves, namely the bruschetta-flavored snack bites, but I’m not in as much of a hurry to do so now as I was before having recently been disappointed with this flavor of snack bites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721071635650431/k2311a0721/7.21.14