Pier 1 Imports Tea Light Candles  » Housewares  »
  • My husband and I like to entertain a lot during the autumn months when it is cool and breezy
  • These are my favorite scents to use because they give off a warm welcoming scent that seems to add a loving homey feel to porch area (although they do make me hungry for cookies and candy canes)
  • The only issue that I have with this product is the really bad packaging
  • Overall, I love these candles and rate them an 8
  • They have a variety of nice scents, but personally I their fall collection the best

• by Jennifer Davis

My husband and I like to entertain a lot during the autumn months when it is cool and breezy. We have purchased several items from Pier One Imports in the past and one specific thing that I like to buy at Pier One Imports is their Tea Light candles.

I live Pier One Imports Tea Light Candles because they seem to last longer and burn with a

warmer glow than other ones that I have tried. I am particularly fond of their season scents like Autumn Leaves and Peppermint Cream. These are my favorite scents to use because they give off a warm welcoming scent that seems to add a loving homey feel to porch area (although they do make me hungry for cookies and candy canes). I have received numerous compliments about the candles.

The price for these candles is actually pretty cheap considering the fact that they are Pier One products. I usually pay about $6.50 for a box which contains 30 to 32 small candles. This is especially cheap considering they last me several months. Each candle is only rated for 3 hours of continuous burn, but since I only use them when I am hosting a party,

• Pier 1 Imports Tea Light Candles
      a single box will last me well through the Christmas Season.

The only issue that I have with this product is the really bad packaging. The plastic is very stiff and hard to open and the edges can be quite sharp. I have cut myself several times trying to open packages of these candles and I had to invest in some heavy duty craft scissors to make

the process easier.

Overall, I love these candles and rate them an 8. I took two points off for the cheap plastic box and the fact that I have injured myself trying to open it. Other than that I definitely recommend going to Pier One to get a box or two of these candles. They have a variety of nice scents, but personally I their fall collection the best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314071635360431/k2311a0714/7.14.14