Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I received a sample of Aveda's Rosemary Mint shampoo in the mail, and I absolutely loved it, so I bought an entire bottle
  • Aveda's Rosemary Mint shampoo not only smells amazing, but delivers a tingling minty effect that helps wake me up every morning in the shower
  • Unfortunately, greasy hair runs in my family, but Aveda's Rosemary Mint shampoo is perfect at bringing it back to normal, and making it smell absolutely delicious all day
  • The normal sized bottle for this shampoo runs at about $13.50, and while this is a bit more expensive than a normal bottle, I love it so much that I even buy a bulk 33.8 fl oz pump bottle for a better deal
  • I prefer to order it online, but you could also pick it up at your local Aveda store

• by Shelton Clough

I am generally not extremely picky about cosmetics or the type of shampoo I use, but after trying out many different brands, one stands out to me as outstanding. I received a sample of Aveda’s Rosemary Mint shampoo in the mail, and I absolutely loved it, so I bought an entire bottle!

Aveda’s Rosemary Mint shampoo not only smells amazing, but delivers a

tingling minty effect that helps wake me up every morning in the shower! It is made from all natural ingredients and is not too harsh on my hair.

I am the type of person who wakes up and has to wash my hair every single day. If I don’t wash my hair on any given day, it will appear extremely greasy. Unfortunately, greasy hair runs in my family, but Aveda’s Rosemary Mint shampoo is perfect at bringing it back to normal, and making it smell absolutely delicious all day.

The normal sized bottle for this shampoo runs at about $13.50, and while this is a bit more expensive than a normal bottle, I love it so much that I even buy a bulk 33.8 fl oz ...

• Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo
      pump bottle for a better deal. The pump bottle helps me to use the perfect amount of shampoo for my hair every time, ensuring that I do not waste any. Also, since I have to wash my hair every day, it saves me money in the long run!

Overall, I highly recommend Aveda’s Rosemary Mint shampoo for all types of hair. It helps my

greasy hair especially, but I have also heard it can be quite volumizing. The minty smell lasts all day and invigorates the senses, and I love the 33.8 fl oz pump bottle. This is my favorite shampoo of all time, and I never plan on using anything else! I prefer to order it online, but you could also pick it up at your local Aveda store.

Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111071635270531/k2311a0711/7.11.14