Tide Pods Liquid Laundry Detergent Packs  » Housewares  »
  • I like to use Tide a lot since it is almost the only product that will get my husband’s clothes clean and remove deodorant stains in a single wash
  • These are an excellent investment and experience has shown me that my kids have suddenly discovered the washing machine
  • I still wash the majority of the laundry, but when I ask my kids to do a load or two they seem to have no problem with loading the washer at all (now if I could just get them to put the clothes in the dyer)
  • The only issue that I have with the Pods is that they are more expensive that the liquid is
  • I definitely recommend them to all Tide users

• by Jennifer Davis

I like to use Tide a lot since it is almost the only product that will get my husband’s clothes clean and remove deodorant stains in a single wash. For the most part, I like to use Tide liquid because it seems to take less than the powder. However, that all changed several weeks ago when I was in Wal-Mart and came across Tide Pods. The pods are a completely self-contained dissolving packet that takes all of the guess work out of laundry. Each packet is premeasured so all

it takes is one packet for each load of laundry. Each little pod comes wrapped in a dissolvable plastic gel-like wrapping that dissolves in any temperature.

I have to be honest when I saw these are the greatest invention in laundry detergent yet. They are so simple! I don’t have to bother with measuring the proper amount of soap for each load, all I have to do is add my clothes and drop in the pod.

I have not seen any difference in the quality of the Pods as compared to the Liquid. I was concerned that perhaps the Pods were too small to work properly, but a single Pod does a good job of cleaning all my laundry. The only time I use more than one Pod is on extra-large loads of heavy fabrics like towels and blankets. The box says that one Pod packet is fine, but I feel better using two.

Also, for those of you with kids who are teens or pre-teens. These are an excellent investment and experience has shown me that my kids ...

• Tide Pods Liquid Laundry Detergent Packs
      have suddenly discovered the washing machine. Before getting them to do their own laundry was a chore, but since I got the Pods I have had no such issues. I still wash the majority of the laundry, but when I ask my kids to do a load or two they seem to have no problem with loading the washer at all (now if I could just get them to put the clothes in the dyer).

The only issue that I have with the Pods is that they are more expensive

that the liquid is. A 72 count box will run almost $20, where as the regular liquid for a 72 load bottle will only run about $14 to $15. It is only a couple dollars difference, but for a laundry detergent that is expensive as it is, a couple of dollars can make a big difference.

Overall, I love the Pods and I will keep using them. I rate them a 9, and only took one point off for the increased price. I definitely recommend them to all Tide users.

Denise Watson says :

re : I like to use Tide a lot since it is almost the only product that will get my husband’s clothes clean and remove deodorant stains in a single wash
Using Tide pods is a joy. I like how they immerse into your clothes, and help them wash clean. It’s a product that my family will value always.

Denise Watson says :

re : These are an excellent investment and experience has shown me that my kids have suddenly discovered the washing machine
Tide pods are worth the investment and my kids enjoy using them to help wash their dirty clothes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311071635200531/k2311a0711/7.11.14