Victorias Secret Pink Ready to Party Body Mist
  • I guess it should have tipped me off when I brought the body mist home and my mother didn’t seem too impressed with the scent even though she didn’t say so
  • I had already fallen in love with the scent, but on the very first day that I was going out and used it, I noticed something funny
  • However, within a few more days, when I realised I could barely smell it at all, it became blatantly obvious that buying this body mist was a waste of money, especially when I know I could have gotten something that lasted longer for much less

• by Redtape

I was looking for a body splash to buy fairly recently, when I went into a store and saw that some of the Victoria’s Secret items were on sale. I’m generally not a fan of a lot of Victoria’s Secret products, but I was attracted to the fact that I might probably get one of them fairly cheap, so I could even buy two for the price of one. While I was going through the products, I saw one that I never saw before, which was “Pink Ready to Party”. At first, I was wondering if it was even part of the brand, but after I confirmed it was and I smelled the scent, there was no argument that I had

to buy it. I’m actually regretting my decision right now.

What attracted me about Pink Ready to Party first was the fact that it was different in size and shape from the other Victoria’s Secret body mists. This one is shorter, the top is flatter, and the bottle is a little wider in circumference. The words “PINK ready to party” is written in a bold white font on the pink tinted bottle. However, what won me over almost immediately was the flowery scent even though I’m not sure what kind of flower it was. I’m almost sure that there’s a hint of something else that was otherwise unidentifiable.

I guess it should have tipped me off when I brought the body

mist home and my mother didn’t seem too impressed with the scent even though she didn’t say so. At the time, the only thing that she said was that it smelled like alcohol, which for some reason I didn’t pick up. I had already fallen in love with the scent, but on the very first day that I was going out and used it, I noticed something funny. Within about three minutes of spraying myself with it, I couldn’t smell a trace of it anywhere. I simply sprayed myself again and thought that I had probably just sprayed too little on myself. This was because I didn’t want to acknowledge the fact that I spent too much money on something that ...

• Victorias Secret Pink Ready to Party Body Mist
      was practically worthless. However, within a few more days, when I realised I could barely smell it at all, it became blatantly obvious that buying this body mist was a waste of money, especially when I know I could have gotten something that lasted longer for much less. I’m still wondering whether to feel depressed or angry about that.

One good thing about this product though was that while it was still fairly potent, it didn’t aggravate my allergies too much. It was potent enough to make me sneeze once or twice, but it didn’t make breathing a trial like a couple other perfumes and body splashes have. The initial impact disappeared within a few seconds after spraying it on myself.

Last, but

not least, Victoria’s Secret Pink Ready to Party Body Mist didn’t burn as much as some body splashes do when I used it. Some are so harsh that I literally have to run and wash it off as soon as I would spray it on. However, when this one was more potent it burned a little, but soon after it had lost most of its potency, it didn’t burn any at all.

I would advise people against buying the Victoria’s Secret Pink Ready to Party Body Mist since while the scent is intoxicating at first, it isn’t very long lasting, which is bad when taking into consideration the price it goes for. I’m giving it an eight because the scent blows my mind.

olga says :

Oh, this is my favorite perfume. I fell in love with them from the first time. Immediately bought them for themselves and use them for 2 years. I love this fragrance

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5610071635000431/k2311a0710/7.10.14