Aqua Pure R.O Mineral Water Plant
  • The best solution our family could found was buying a mineral water plant for drinking water
  • So Here is what I think about this plant after using it for more than 5 months
  • But After 10 days, I got used to it and after using it for 5 months I have absolutely no problem with it
  • I'm totally satisfied with it and will highly recommend it to the one's who suffer from the agony of contaminated drinking water

• by Hamza Butt

Water-borne diseases are commonly reported in third world countries, because there is little to no solution available for pure drinking water. Unfortunately Pakistan has this issue too. The water we get seems pure but is polluted by many chemicals and biological contamination which needs to be treated. The best solution our family could found was buying a mineral water plant for drinking water. We choose Aqua Pure RO Mineral water plant which costed us 32,000 rupees. We found that plant online on a site named OLX.

So Here is what I think about this plant after using it for more than 5 months.

The best thing about this plant is that it uses one of the latest water purification technologies which is called RO (reverse osmosis). So if you buy this plant

you’re spending your money on the latest product available in the market that really do works.

Another great thing about this plant is that it automatically keeps on draining the contaminated water from the pure water. Because of this feature, I realized the quantity of contaminated water I was taking inn me every day! Whenever I see that contaminated drained water, I feel satisfied that my family has spent money in the right place. Because I think making your drinking pure water is much much more important than buying some expensive smartphones or LED’s.

I could easily feel the taste difference when I first started drinking its water which gave me an idea that the plant is really doing its job! At first, the taste difference discomforted me, because the treated

water tasted a bit bitter. I knew that the plant is taking out all the impurities and that was why the water tasted different, but I’ve got to admit that I wasn’t too happy with it in the early days. Which is quite obvious because it was like disturbing a continuous routine after 17 years. But After 10 days, I got used to it and after using it for 5 months I have absolutely no problem with it.

Because this plant uses the latest water purification technology; it keeps on giving pure mineral water even when the first 3 stages of this plant need serious maintenance where as the old filters pass on the contamination to the pure water which makes the water more unhygienic.

The plant almost takes 45 minutes to ...

• Aqua Pure R.O Mineral Water Plant
      process the contaminated water which I guess is a bit long but that is how is works. Actually you don’t always have to wait 45 minutes to get pure water as the plant comes in with a 3.2 Gallon mineral water tank. This tank keeps on storing pure water drop by drop making the water available to me at any time. This water tank comes in very handy to me because I simply have to pour the water straight into my glass which is a small plus point of this plant.

I’m not sure about how much water this plant gives in a day, but I guess it gives around 150-200 Liters a day. Because even when we have 7 guests in our home plus our family members, this plant doesn’t

struggles in keeping up with our water demands. You just have to keep it running all day.

We even tested this plant’s water to see if we have spent our money on the right product. The lab results went in favor of this plant. The normal water sample we sent to the lab had hell lot of chemical and biological contamination, but the RO’s treated water had nothing but minerals in it. It was really great to see such results. No doubt, this product was expensive but the results it delivered proved itself to be worth every penny.

As a whole, this plant delivered in every single thing we bought it for. I’m totally satisfied with it and will highly recommend it to the one’s who suffer from the agony of contaminated drinking water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537071634810131/k2311a077/7.7.14