Ave Six Curves Valencia Velvet Slipper Chair, Chocolate Brown  » Furniture  »
  • It was suggested to me that I buy another chair in case someone else wants to come in my office and visit with me so I bought a chair
  • Furniture is very expensive so my first priority was to keep the cost low
  • I decided to buy the Ave Six Curves Valencia Velvet Slipper Chair from Wayfair for under $150
  • The first thing that I noticed about the chair out of the box is that it looks fantastic
  • I didn't break the bank and I got what I needed so I would recommend this product to people with a similar need

• by Dan R.

I recently purchased a chair for my home office. Previously I only had a desk and chair in my office. It was suggested to me that I buy another chair in case someone else wants to come in my office and visit with me so I bought a chair. Furniture is very expensive so my first priority was to keep the cost low. I also wanted something modern that looks

nice while still being comfortable. I decided to buy the Ave Six Curves Valencia Velvet Slipper Chair from Wayfair for under $150.

The first thing that I noticed about the chair out of the box is that it looks fantastic. In person, it looks just like it does in the pictures. It is chocolate brown in color. The seat, back, and legs all create beautiful, clean lines that give the chair a modern style. The chair has no arms and it’s wide enough for one really large person or two kids. This chair looks like it cost twice the price I paid so I’m very happy with the appearance of this chair.

Out of the box, the chair was easy to assemble. It took under an hour for me to assemble the chair by myself. Once I had it assembled, I gave ...

• Ave Six Curves Valencia Velvet Slipper Chair, Chocolate Brown
      it a test by sitting in it to read a book. This chair is moderately comfortable. It doesn’t compare to an overstuffed recliner but it’s not bad to sit in for an hour or two. I read in this chair for four to five hours in the first day I got it. It did get uncomfortable after a while and my butt left a noticeable indention that took a while
      to disappear.

Overall, this is an inexpensive and stylish chair. It’s not the most comfortable chair in the world, but it really isn’t meant for extended periods of sitting. I wanted a chair for my home office that will seat occasional guests and this is perfect for that purpose. I didn’t break the bank and I got what I needed so I would recommend this product to people with a similar need.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 573071634760531/k2311a073/7.3.14