Seiko Men’s SKP332 Brown Leather Strap Dress Watch
  • A couple of weeks ago I decided that I would spend a few hours online to try to find a watch that I like the looks of and that is small enough to fit well on my wrist
  • I found a few possibilities but I finally chose the Seiko SKP332, which I purchased for the wonderful price of $69.14 on Amazon
  • This watch is a 10/10 for me and I would recommend it to anyone with small wrists that likes wearing a wristwatch

• by Dan R.

I have a small wrist (~6 inches in circumference) so for years, I haven’t been wearing a wristwatch. All of the watches that I see when passing by the cases at the mall are way too big for me. To me, a big watch on my wrist looks like a blazer that is four sizes too big. It looks ridiculous. A couple of weeks ago I decided that I would spend a

few hours online to try to find a watch that I like the looks of and that is small enough to fit well on my wrist. I found a few possibilities but I finally chose the Seiko SKP332, which I purchased for the wonderful price of $69.14 on Amazon.

The diameter of the watch face is only 34 millimeters so the size is perfect for my small wrist. To put that into perspective, the majority of the watches on the market are 42 millimeters in diameter. The smaller size of the watch is due to the vintage styling. The watch looks like a 1920s era men’s dress watch but it is, in fact, a 2013 model from Seiko. The leather band is 20 mm wide so both components of the watch fit me perfectly. If you have a larger wrist, then you may not enjoy ...

• Seiko Men's SKP332 Brown Leather Strap Dress Watch
      the small size, but it is perfect for what I was looking for.

The appearance of the watch is stunning. It looks like it costs $600 instead of $60. The casing is a brilliant gold and the watch face is a champagne (off-white) color. The hours are numbered with roman numerals that are a dark navy. The hour and minute hands are black and there is no second hand on this watch. I wasn’t expecting a classy, expensive-looking watch for only $69.14 but my expectations were far exceeded with this watch.

Overall, it looks great, fits great, and has kept perfect time so far. It is a dressy looking watch and it is smaller than most watches these days so keep that in mind when purchasing. This watch is a 10/10 for me and I would recommend it to anyone with small wrists that likes wearing a wristwatch.

Trayon Thomas says :

I’m really a big fan of watches you could say I’m a watch connoisseur I just love watches. I purchased a new watch Seiko Watch with the brown leather strap. It’s decorates beautifully and is durable and dependable. I just love the gold texture of the watch it truly brings out the flavor of the watch. This watch is incredible and is one of the best watches that ever came out.

kuldip says :

I bought this item for 77$ from Amazon.It looks nice.The texture is fine too.It looks like a luxury classy watch.It looks well on hand.It doesn’t leave any marks on the hands like other regular watches.I really highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6426061634240530/k2311a0626/6.26.14