Yes To Cucumbers Facial Cleansing Towelettes  » Cosmetics  »
  • They are all organic and normally run about $6.00, so I decided just to change from my routine and try something different
  • I don't regret trying something different, but I have to admit that I have mixed feelings about the product, because I love its smell and the fact that it is all natural but I also had a terrible rash while I was using the product
  • The first thing that I noticed was the wonderful fresh and clean smell that the product has
  • In truth, these wipes are some of the best mascara removing wipes on the market because they smoothly remove waterproof mascara on the first try without any pulling on the lashes
  • However, the rash was a drawback and so I don't recommend them for use on people who have sensitive skin

• by Jennifer Davis

One thing that I have learned about being busy, is that it is always a good idea for me to have facial cleansing towelettes in my purse to help freshen up during the day.

I normally use traditional baby wipes or Neutrogena towelettes but I was at Target one day and I saw this particular product on sale for $4.50 for a re-sealable package of 30 wipes. They are all organic and normally run about $6.00, so I decided just to change from my routine and try something different.

I don’t regret trying something different, but I have to admit that I have mixed feelings about the product, because I love its smell and the fact that it is all natural but I also had a terrible rash while I was using the product.

The first

thing that I noticed was the wonderful fresh and clean smell that the product has. It is so refreshing to use because even after sitting in my purse all day, the wipes were cool to the touch and did a lot freshen up my face and my energy. I also liked the package because they are small and resealable so I can use one, then reseal the package without having to worry about how much room is being taken up in my purse.

The resealable portion works better than other products that I have tried in that it actually seals completely because the product uses a plastic covering that simply clicks back into place so there is no way for the wrapper to curl or wad up. Each time that I used the product it resealed smoothly and completely which kept the wipes from drying out.

I liked the fact that the product uses natural ingredients like green tea, cucumber, and spinach to help improve the look and feel of the skin, as well as the fact that these towelettes are completely bio-degradable so they won’t harm the environment by sitting in landfills for dozens of years.

They do a great job of removing makeup, dirt, and harmful radicals from the skin, but do tend to leave my face feeling a bit dry afterwards. They are very good for removing eye makeup as well including mascara. In truth, these wipes are some of the best mascara removing wipes on the market because they smoothly remove waterproof mascara on the first try without any pulling on the lashes.

The only and the most ...

• Yes To Cucumbers Facial Cleansing Towelettes
      severe issue that I had with these towelettes was that I suffered an allergic reaction to them that left me with a rash all over my face for almost a week. The rash was so itchy and tender and it spread so fast that I truly thought I had gotten poison ivy from somewhere.

However, I hadn’t been in the woods, and these wipes were the only change to my routine that I had in the days before the rash broke out. My doctor confirmed that it was indeed the wipes and that it is common for those with sensitive skin to experience allergic reactions to the Dead Sea minerals used in the towelettes.

One reason that I bought the wipes is because they were supposed to be hypoallergenic, but I don’t think that they actually

are. I dont think that they were made for people with sensitive skin and therefore aren’t completely hypoallergenic.

Personally, I had to stop using the wipes within only a week of trying them. It was unpleasant to have spent four days using the wipes and then having a rash for another four days.

I can’t say that I hate the product, but I think that it should be used with caution as they aren’t as hypoallergenic as advertised and those with sensitive skin could have serious reactions to the towelettes.

Overall, I rate the product a 6 because they do a good job of removing dirt and makeup, have a good package design, and are made from natural ingredients. However, the rash was a drawback and so I don’t recommend them for use on people who have sensitive skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125061634140430/k2311a0625/6.25.14