Old Spice Wolfthorn Men’s Deodorant and Anti-Perspirant  » Cosmetics  »
  • That being said, it’s an amazing deodorant
  • I think I get extra hugs some days because she wants to smell the wonderful fruity scent of Wolfthorn
  • If your goal is to draw people to you with your scent, then I highly recommend Old Spice Wolfthorn deodorant and antiperspirant

• by Dan R.

My old scent just wasn’t working for me anymore so I went to the store to find a new scent of deodorant that I liked. I smelled all of the men’s deodorants and they all had the same musky, manly, outdoorsy scent. That is, until I smelled Wolfthorn.

Old Spice Wolfthorn isn’t what I would call a manly scent. It’s a bit citrusy

but it really smells like candy. It smells as if the makers mixed deodorant and Fruit by the Foot and this is the product they came up with. That being said, it’s an amazing deodorant.

The fact about deodorants is that, while you do have to enjoy the scent, it’s most important for other people to like the scent of you. If you’re going to put your arm around somebody, then your armpit is going to come dangerously close to someone else’s nose. Luckily, Old Spice Wolfthorn is a scent that everyone that I have met loves. My girlfriend especially loves it. I think I get extra hugs some days because she wants to smell the wonderful fruity scent of Wolfthorn.

If it gives you any ...

• Old Spice Wolfthorn Men's Deodorant and Anti-Perspirant
      idea of the effectiveness of the product, I usually don’t wear cologne and I still receive compliments quite frequently for my scent. That never happened when I wore my old deodorant.

If your goal is to draw people to you with your scent, then I highly recommend Old Spice Wolfthorn deodorant and antiperspirant. I understand that you may be skeptical of the scent

since you won’t smell like musk and pine and all the things you think men should smell like, but trust me, this product works. Make sure that you buy the deodorant and antiperspirant and not just the deodorant so that you stay dry while smelling good. Overall, this is a great product and it gets a giant seal of approval from me.

Savannah says :

re : If your goal is to draw people to you with your scent, then I highly recommend Old Spice Wolfthorn deodorant and antiperspirant
I like Old Spice Wolfthorn deodorant and antiperspirant. I like it when I smell my man wearing it. It stays dry and moist at the same time and keeps my man smelling good all day long. Who wants to rest their head in the arms of a man who has BO? Nobody

Dan R. replies :

That’s exactly why I wear it myself. Thanks for reading my review

Beverly says :

When I met my husband I didn’t care for his fragrance, his clothing or his tooth paste. That’s right, toothpaste. When we started to get serious, I started purchasing products I found appropriate and Old Spice wasn’t something on my list but once I smelled it, I bought it The Wolfthorn fragrance was absolutely mesmerizing to me compared to other popular brands. I highly recommend this product and guarantee the females around you will feel the same way It’s a can’t go wrong product

Dan R. replies :

I haven’t met a person that doesn’t like this scent. I’m glad that you like the product as much as I do. Thanks for reading

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125061634030430/k2311a0625/6.25.14