Nido One Plus Growing Up Formula by Nestle  » Baby care  »
  • Initially I bought a box of 400gm and surprisingly its price was quite cheaper than other varieties of milk formulae
  • Before introducing this milk formula for the first time I decided to read instructions given on the box
  • I was quite anxious to see her first reaction, she took the first sip and looked at me as if she is saying I know it’s something new mother that you just gave me
  • Now let me share my experience with Nido One Plus
  • I highly recommend it for kids due to its taste and health benefits

• by Saba Haider

When my little one reached one year of age I started to look for something that can provide more nutrition, more protection from germs and bacteria as she started to walk around in eleven months along with better taste as she is apparently quite selective in eating food and drinking liquids. Only then my friend recommended Nido One Plus with Growing-Up Formula for my daughter, that’s specialized milk formula for kids one to three years.

Nido One Plus belongs to Nestle family whom I already trust a lot, hence I immediately rushed to a local super market and it was easily available there. Initially I bought a box of 400gm and surprisingly its price was quite cheaper than other varieties of

milk formulae. Before introducing this milk formula for the first time I decided to read instructions given on the box. I discovered that along with skimmed cow’s milk powder it was loaded with other healthy ingredients. Like it has large variety of vitamins, folic acid, iron, zinc and minerals that help support kids’ immune system. It also contains essential fatty acids that play a great role in growth and development. Moreover, it has prebiotics and probiotics that prevent kids from catching infections. To me the last quality was extremely important as it’s not common in other varieties of milk formulae.

After familiarizing myself with it I prepared its first glass for my daughter. As mentioned on the box, I added 6 scoops of milk powder into 225ml of luke warm water, then after stirring I served it to my daughter. I was quite anxious to see her first reaction, she took the first sip and looked at me as if she is saying I know it’s something new mother that you just gave me. Then she took the second sip then third and then she finished the whole glass. I was glad as my mission was successful. She liked it too and from that day she is on the same milk formula.

Now let me share my experience with Nido One Plus. Its fragrance is quite nice, not strange like other milk formulae. I am a huge fan of Nestle products but it ...

• Nido One Plus Growing Up Formula by Nestle
      was time to prove its worth buying Nestle products. With passage of time I started to know its qualities even better. As my daughter never faced any problem related to stomach since I first started to give her Nido. It tastes nice so you don’t have to force kids to drink milk as due to its pleasant taste they are always ready to drink. It’s red and yellow box is very eye catching and popular in kids that’s make them more keen to drink milk. Children between one to three years of age must consume 2 glasses of milk every day in order to maintain a good health.

As it’s written on the box, one can only prepare one serving at

a time means it cannot be prepared and preserve to be serve later. I keep its lid tightly closed and store it in cool dry place. Moreover, it should be consumed within one month time as it expires after one month of opening the box. Moreover, expiry date is given on each box so one must check the expiry date before buying it. It is available in three 400gm, 900gm and 1800gm box, so one can buy it in any size to suit their requirement. It is absolutely perfect for kids. I highly recommend it for kids due to its taste and health benefits. As long as my daughter is on Nido by Nestle Manufacturing I know she is in safe hands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5425061634000430/k2311a0625/6.25.14