Asmaco All Purpose Spray Paint  » Housewares  »
2.5
  • These scratches on the furniture were like scratches on my heart too and I was not ready to give up such expensive and beautiful furniture at any cost
  • Then I thought to buy something that can hide these ugly marks from my furniture such that I can use the same furniture without getting into hassle of buying new furniture and spending a lot of money
  • I decided to buy just one and see if it works
  • At first I bought a black color Asmaca All Purpose Spray Paint by Anchor Allied Factory Limited for my wall unit and dressing table
  • Now I didn’t have to change my furniture as I had discovered this magical Asmaco All Purpose Spray Paint that solved my problem in few minutes

• by Saba Haider

Shifting into new house has always been an exciting job for me. Getting familiar with a new area, new experiences, new people, new close by restaurants and new day to day routine are the factors that make me more enthusiastic when changing accommodation. However, the worst part about changing a house is the damage it brings to the furniture. During my last shifting I got these prominent scratches on my black color wall unit, a full length golden wall mirror and on my new black dressing table. I am fond of keeping most modern and expensive elegant furniture in the house. These scratches on the furniture were like scratches on my heart too and I

was not ready to give up such expensive and beautiful furniture at any cost.

Then I thought to buy something that can hide these ugly marks from my furniture such that I can use the same furniture without getting into hassle of buying new furniture and spending a lot of money. Only then I saw this Asmaco All Purpose Spray Paint in shelf of my neighborhood superstore. I decided to buy just one and see if it works. I was surprised to see that such a useful product was being sold for fairly cheap price. At first I bought a black color Asmaca All Purpose Spray Paint by Anchor Allied Factory Limited for my wall unit and dressing table.

After brining it home at first I decided to read the instructions given on its bottle. As mentioned on the bottle, at first I cleaned surface of my dressing table in order to remove any dirt or grease present on it, then I shook the bottle vigorously and held it nearly 30 cm away from the affected area. Then I sprayed some paint while keeping my hand motion from side to side in order to ensure an even coating. As given in the instructions, I repeated same procedure nearly 5 times with 3 minutes interval until getting the desired shade.

It was surprising and exciting both at the same time, as ...

• Asmaco All Purpose Spray Paint
      this large bottle whose weight was mentioned nowhere on its bottle was successful in hiding marks of all the ugly scratches from the surface. Now I didn’t have to change my furniture as I had discovered this magical Asmaco All Purpose Spray Paint that solved my problem in few minutes. I immediately rushed to the same superstore and brought a golden bottle too for my full length mirror. As mentioned on the bottle, one can use it even on automobile, bicycle, blinds, washing machine, fridge and other wooden and steel surfaces.

At the time of buying I asked the salesman how long the paint will take to dry and the shopkeeper said nearly half hour. But

actually it took nearly 10 hours in my case. Good thing is, it’s readily available in the market at quite reasonable rate. After using my Asmaco All Purpose Spray Paint I store it at the room temperature and away from children as mentioned on the bottle. It’s available in a wide variety of colors. Color on its cap signifies color of the spray paint present in the bottle. Now, whenever I see any mark on my furniture, home appliance and my car or if I see any surface getting rough due to aging I just apply some coats of my Asmaco All Purpose Spray Paint that gives a new and smooth finish to my belongings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323061633870430/k2311a0623/6.23.14