Burts Bees’ Heavy Hydration Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I first saw this product in Wal-Mart when I was looking to pick up some more Gold Bond lotion, but I saw this and since it contains natural ingredients and I am a fan of other Burts Bees products, I decided to give it a try
  • That seemed very expensive it comparison to other lotions, but I was itching so bad and the patches were so embarrasing, that I bought the product anyway
  • I used the product for several weeks until I ran out and I have to say that the product did work extremely well and was worth every penny that I paid for it
  • I noticed a significant difference in the patches of dry skin that plagued my body and within just a few days, they were significantly smoother and the scales that were caused by the dry skin were significantly less noticeable
  • That said, the price was definitely worth the results that I recieved

• by Jennifer Davis

One thing that I hate about the cool months is the patchy dry skin that seems to plague my face, arms, and legs. It is terrible looking at gets ashy and peels worse than a sunburn. Over the years, I have tried several products for it, and this one is one of my favorites.

I first saw this product in Wal-Mart when I was looking to pick up some more Gold Bond lotion, but I saw this and since it contains natural ingredients and I am a fan of other Burts Bees products, I decided to give it a try. That said, I do have

to admit that I was shocked when I saw it was almost $15.00 for 1.8 oz jar of the lotion. That seemed very expensive it comparison to other lotions, but I was itching so bad and the patches were so embarrasing, that I bought the product anyway.

I used it for the first time that night and I was immediately glad I bought it. Within just a few minutes the itchiness that had been driving me crazy for days was completely gone. It was so soothing to my skin, particularly my face, that it was almost as if I could hear my skin sigh in relief.

The product has a nice thick consistency which provided me excellent coverage with just a small amount (about the size of a quarter) and absorbed into my skin quickly and easily with no greasy residue left on my hands.

I used the product for several weeks until I ran out and I have to say that the product did work extremely well and was worth every penny that I paid for it.

I noticed a significant difference in the patches of dry skin that plagued my body and within just a few days, they were significantly smoother and the scales that were caused by the dry skin were ...

• Burts Bees' Heavy Hydration Lotion
      significantly less noticeable. It took almost 10 days for my skin to clear completely, but it did a good job of hydrating my skin deeply and leaving it healthy.

I think one of my favorite things about the product was its soft sweet smell. It was not too strong, but was very pleasant and feminine. Sometimes, strong hydrating lotions have strong smells that seem to linger and it is embarrassing to walk in public with a chemical lotion smell. This product also has thick and creamy texture that spreads easily and absorbs quickly into the skin.

Overall, I like it a lot. It

is a great hydration lotion, but the price tag is hard to swallow. That said, the price was definitely worth the results that I recieved. Personally, I would buy the product again, but I only wish that it had just a little more in the bottle so that it would last a little longer.

Additionally, I would have liked to see some kind of sunscreen in the product, particularly since it is made for all over the body like the face.

Overall, I rate this product an 8 because of its awesome results. I did take two points off for its lack of sunscreen and steep price though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120061633740230/k2311a0620/6.20.14